Will you participate

• Yes I will I care about Moab and want to continue to wheel there

Votes: 57 98.3%
  • No I don't really care about land use in Moab I own a mall crawler

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

hambone

web wheeler
6. Suggested Dress: As an off road community we are stereotyped as a bunch of beer guzzling red necks. I think it would be appropriate that we dress to kill the stereo type and dress professionally for the meeting. Business casual would be an impressive statement that we are more than just red necks

so am i still invited :busted: if so what the hell is buisness casual? :confused:

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
is there going to be any media coverage?

At your leisure, All of the Local TV news stations and The Tribune (not the deseret someone said their contact us page was annoying) have all been contacted about this... If they show up? who knows.. We hope at least a couple of them show up and can get some good shots and give us some decent coverage :)... (if you know some newsies personally -- give them the heads up and prod them into coming out)

We also need a couple of other people to help manage this event with the size it is getting--- help with parking at the staging area and getting everyone set up to go when the word is given (we want to go in a line not staggered out all over hell and breakfast)... Let Sam or I know VIA PM and we can get things going....

SP Unlimited

I get paid to do this
Hambone

Dress is just a suggestion. Diversity is what makes us great!! Come as you like but I thought I would throw out the suggestion for your consideration. It is not in any way a requirement to attend to dress a certain way so please don't think that is the case. The key is that as many as we can muster come.

BTW please bring folks with you in your rig too if they can't/won't drive it bring em to the meeting, the more we bring in the bigger the statement.

hambone

web wheeler
Dress is just a suggestion. Diversity is what makes us great!! Come as you like but I thought I would throw out the suggestion for your consideration. It is not in any way a requirement to attend to dress a certain way so please don't think that is the case. The key is that as many as we can muster come.

BTW please bring folks with you in your rig too if they can't/won't drive it bring em to the meeting, the more we bring in the bigger the statement.

i know i was just messin around:D

SP Unlimited

I get paid to do this
Update:

Through my communications with the SLC Main public library they have decided that the 4th floor conference room is not big enough and is too close to the library floor to host this meeing any longer. The meeting has been moved to Confernce rooms A and B in the lower level of the library. There will not be an offical presentation at this meeting but rather there will be a series of 14 6' tables set up with a representative at each table to answer questions and field comments. The tables may begin in the hall way and flow into the conference rooms. There will be sufficient flow so that everyone can move along from table to table to see what is being presented at each table, ask questions and make comments.

The library has requested that we assemble at the east entrance of the library when we go in since I would like us all to go in as a group. So after parking your vehicle please proceed to the east entrance and wait there for every one to arrive so that we can enter the meeting as a unified group.

Please remember to bring with you your letter of support of U4WDA and your reasons for keeping our trails open. Focus in your letter on how you and your family enjoy our public lands and how the closure of these lands will effect you and your family.

themaniam1

Just Empty Every Pocket
I am in +2, my daughter will be driving the other Jeep. I will try to get a neighbor to drive the third Jeep.

Try to contact one of your Utah State Senators or Reps and see if they would ride with you. Our legislators love publicity!

SP Unlimited

I get paid to do this
Two days left!!!

Please make sure you have made all your arrangements to be in attendance. We are over 100 rigs now lets have everyone show and WOW the BLM with our support of keeping our public lands open.

Also remember to bring your letter this is an important piece!!

SP Unlimited

I get paid to do this
We broke the century mark 105 :cool:

Attendance list as of 10/01/07

Rocky Mountain Extreme
Greg ?
Cody +3
Cruiseroutfit
Cherokeester +4
Brett
1993YJ ?
krazz1e ?