Moab trip in October!!!

LT.

Hey, just a thought but I had better ask now. Does anybody have any extra room for when I break my rig again? It is just me and the wife but, I am sure that my rig is going to break just about the time I get it out of the trailer. Thanx.

LT.

LT.

I just got the word that the beater is all done. All that it really lacked was the brake lines needed to be bled. I will be going up the mountain to pick it up tommorow, I think. I need to change the oil on my Escape and on the Black Hemi tommorow as well. We will have to see how the day goes. I really can't wait until October 1. I just can't wait to see what I can break now. Thanks for all the offers for rides. I am anticipating taking someone up on the offers. I know that my beater will not last long on this trip.

LT.

Rick B

S.E. Utah Native
I've seen Coyote mentioned at least twice, all I can say is good luck with that. As of Oct 4 it is closed, maybe forever.

LT.

Well I took the beater out for a little test run today. It seems like my tranny is cavatating. At first I thought that it was shot, and ready for a rebuild. It only does it on steep climbs, I am not sure what to make of it. It does not turn well and it seems like I need a new master cylender and a proportioning valve as well. So, to sum up it does not go well, does not stop well, and it does not steer well. Sounds like I ready to go!

LT.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Ok guys just button up what you got, throw some duck tape on it and call it good. I think we all need more time, and money, to get our rigs in perfect shape, but it an't going to happen. I need to replace ALL my hiem joints....:eek: ...That is all 30 of them!!!:eek::eek::-\ It still works just a little slop. I could feel that when we went up to the car show in Brigham City, I am driving down the road and my wife says," why does the truck feel like it is rocking back and forth?" Well, when you have 1/16 - 1/8 inch of play in each joint and you have 30 joints on the truck, ...yeah you will get a little bit of movement between axles....:rofl: So that will all be fixed after our October trip. It should be fun. When we get there we should see who all wants to go out on the trails together. We can have people meet at Pack Creek, or City Market and decide what trails we do on what days. Sound good???

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
When everyone gets to Moab, give me a call on my cell if you want to hook up with us and hit some trails. We will have a good mix of Expert wheelers and some newbies. It should be fun.

Call met at: 1-900-lookingfor trouble $3.75 the first min, $2.50 thereafter..:rofl:

Just kidding....My 1-900 number has been disconnected, so call met at: 801-821-1705

LT.

If you are still looking for trouble,...... Here I am! I will be leaving home at 0400 hours on Wednesday. That should put me there at 1000 hours. I think that Turbosniper and his family will be getting there about the same time. We will set up camp hopefully in an hour or so, get some lunch, and see what we can break out on the trails that afternoon. I have been counting the days by the days that I am needing to report for shift. Five more work days and counting! Corey's Durango sure looks done to me. I can't wait until I get to see it in person. Later y'all!

LT.

LT.

Cool! Look for us! I will be in my Dodge dually with the race trailer and my beater. Black and gold..... well what is left of a Dodge Ramcharger. Turbosniper will be in two green Dodges. Both are second gen one with a cummins and the other is a very dove tailed on 42's. We will be at the Pack Creek Campground. Come and hook up with us at least for lunch!

LT.