pack all of my kid's stuff

top off fluids

Lube heim joints

lube u-joints

Fill CO2 tanks

Replace H- Ion injector

Fire up the ungelating magnatron

install new P238 Pu Space modulator

ensure rod clearance from the Tritium targ. core to the tunsten plasma releasing crypt.

align optical targeting lazers

Get the panducer modulator running at 57.6 vebalfizers

study the space time relation and alingment of the planets during the first week of October from the transflux location in Moab

and....that should get me ready for firing up the Transducilator on the trail so that I can bend the Time-Space continum and make the T-Rex transport between rock dimiensions.....or if that doesn't work at least I can get the cloaking device to work....:rofl:

The Stranger

Stranger Danger
Things I need to do to get ready for Moab.....humm let me see:

Pack camper

top off fluids

Lube heim joints

lube u-joints

Fill CO2 tanks

Replace H- Ion injector

ensure rod clearance from the Tritium targ. core to the tunsten plasma releasing crypt.

study the space time relation and alingment of the planets during the first week of October from the transflux location in Moab

and....that should get me ready for firing up the Transducilator on the trail so that I can bend the Time-Space continum and make the T-Rex transport between rock dimiensions.....or if that doesn't work at least I can get the cloaking device to work....:rofl:

Sounds like an expensive to-do list.

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
:ugh::eek::chris: Yeah ... same for me!!! But double that! :confused: LOL
In all actuality.. I am headed out to the shop right now to build a steering brace to that this time my sector shaft doesn't snap off!!! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!! I still have to finish this, and replace the hydraulic steering pump on a friend's truck so he can make it too!!! Anyone know which pump to use for a 12V application??? Single acting or dual acting?? The curent pump is a Fenner-Stone brand, model # DC-60SF. If that helps any?? The pump is shot and needs replaced... I see the one on Northern tool.com....
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200329762_200329762
but don't know for sure if it will work as a direct replacement?? Anyone know?
Thanks!!
Matt

LT.

What should happen and what is gonna happen are two different lists. What is gonna happen is: load up. show up, and break a few parts along the way. I hope to get the rest of the doors cut up and lightened up as much as possible. Wash the tow rig, trailer, and beater. What should happen is: fix the tranny leak, add breather lines to both axles, replace tranny, replace transfercase, install hydraulic steering, change the air in the tires (I have summer air in them I should change them to fall air), and change out the blinker fluid, I also need to service the rematiatior, brematitior, dematitor and the rack-a-sack-a-hack-a-pluma, but, not for this trip. Go till it blows this time out. Then I will know what I need to update for the next trip.

LT.

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
Things I need to do to get ready for Moab.....humm let me see:

Pack camper

top off fluids

Lube heim joints

lube u-joints

Fill CO2 tanks

Replace H- Ion injector

while you are at it, make sure the weather is low 80's and sun, with no wind!

kthxbye

LT.

Okay folks. So, I think that Cheston, Corey, Matt, Stan, and I are all staying at the Pack Creek Campground. Matt and I will be there before lunch on October 1st. It would be cool if we could all hook up and put faces to the names here on the forum. Where does everyone want to meet at? Who do we want to designate as our group get together leader? Or do we just want to swap phone numbers and get together that way? I am up for all suggestions and just want to have a good time with good friends, and I would like to make a few new friends along the way.

LT.

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
Clean out Jeep (Left top off the other nite, 6in of water in my jeep:confused:)

Top off fluids

Count change in change bottle

take out loan to go to moab

Load Jeep on trailer

LT.

I'm trackin' Friday morning I will be looking for a pack of Yotas at the Pack Creek Campground. You will know us when you see us. One Scout, one Durango, one Plutonium green 6X6, and one very dovetailed Dodge pickup. I can't wait to hit the trails.

LT.

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
I think I'm at Pack Creek (if there's still space)....White Stuper Duty shortbed with a LONG trailer and a cute little silver "jeep"on it.

Sounds great!!! The more the merrier!!! Maybe we can arrange a large bonfire one of the nights in the big open area!!! Anyone besides me bringing some wood???

I am turning into a questionable to make it because I recently found out that I possibly broke my back.:wtf: That was pretty much my response.... the doctors are telling my that they are not completely sure, but they think I have atleast a few stress fractures in atleast two or three of my vertebrea in my thoracic spine area. So I am keeping my fingers crossed for wheeling at this point!! I tried getting under the truck to change out the nut on my sector shaft for the new steering gear box protection I am building.... and when I went to tighten the new nut I almost passed out because the agony of pain was so great! It sucks to say the least!!! So if you all don't mind... So Like I said I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to attend... if nothing else, just to go camping and get out of town and be with friends and family!!!
See you all soon!!!!!

Official Moab Countdown: 7 1/2 Days!!!!

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Sounds great!!! The more the merrier!!! Maybe we can arrange a large bonfire one of the nights in the big open area!!! Anyone besides me bringing some wood???

I am turning into a questionable to make it because I recently found out that I possibly broke my back.:wtf: That was pretty much my response.... the doctors are telling my that they are not completely sure, but they think I have atleast a few stress fractures in atleast two or three of my vertebrea in my thoracic spine area. So I am keeping my fingers crossed for wheeling at this point!! I tried getting under the truck to change out the nut on my sector shaft for the new steering gear box protection I am building.... and when I went to tighten the new nut I almost passed out because the agony of pain was so great! It sucks to say the least!!!

Hey Matt...Rub some dirt on it and walk it off.....:rofl: You have to come up with a better excuse than that to get out of a fun whelling trip to Moab.... I mean come on...the old...." I broke my back " excuse....:confused: Lame....:hickey:

Just Kiddin...... I hope you are OK.....You seem to be getting hurt alot lately, leg, knee, head, brain,... now back..... You need to be more careful. Get a new job, or something......like selling MaryKay stuff...That's low impact...:rofl:
Our prayers go out to you and we hope you heal up so that you can come out and play.

I will be bringing some firewood. Also I will be bringing the T-Rex down on my trailer and tow rig..... My Transmogrifyer broke so I can't Teleport down there. I was hoping on just beaming the T-Rex and my camping gear down there to save on some gas, but my Dylithium Crystals have fractured causing a rift in the Plasmatic chamber. So I will be towing my trailer and camper down there the old fashioned way.:p

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
I was hoping on just beaming the T-Rex and my camping gear down there to save on some gas, but my Dylithium Crystals have fractured causing a rift in the Plasmatic chamber. So I will be towing my trailer and camper down there the old fashioned way.:p

Meh.. It happens!:greg:

Last edited:

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Haha, adding an extra axle will require you to do enough mods to generate 1.21 jiggawatts. Lets get that thing up to 88 and see what happens.

It won't go that fast.....Its top speed is 63mph......down hill......favorable winds......With a push..........At 60mph the V10 is doing about 9000 rpm......:rofl: Gear are kinda low......I mean it is street legal , and I do take it out on the highway, but with 6 42" UN-Balanced tires....its kinda noisy and bumpy..:D

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Oh, you've gotta do that. You're nuts if you show up without fall air.

You guys still use air????? how old fashioned is that...:confused:

I use the finest CO2. Aged to perfection ( about 25million years) then chilled from a liquid to a crisp, robust , full-bodied gas.

Only the best.

Helium was an option to help make the truck lighter....:rofl:

LT.

Cay y'all believe the excuses that Turbosniper is trying to come up with?! Really, a broken back.......Lame.:-\ I mean......how many times have we all heard that before? And then too top it off he uses the same old "the doctors are telling my that they are not completely sure, but they think I have atleast a few stress fractures in atleast two or three of my vertebrea in my thoracic spine area", excuse. Jeeeeezzzz, like we all have not heard that before.... Does anyone else get the impression that he really does not want to hang out with a bunch of ol' dusty, dirty, greezy, slimy, good for nuthin', rednecks?

What is really funny about this whole situation, well......as funny as having a broken back can get, is that about a year ago I told him that 25 was the magic age when I really started to fall apart. I even made the comment to Turbosniper that was the age when all your injuries when you had when you were younger started to make themselves known by manifesting themselves at the most inconvienent times. Kinda like now!

I know that Turbosniper will be there with us. He really would not want to live anymore for all the greif that I would give him about starting a thread, getting everyone excited, and then not showing up. I would personally label him a "teenage girl" for all the teasing!

LT.