Moab weekend on dirt bikes?

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin

No can do. I would be up for the weekend after, or maybe before, especially if I can get a ride down with someone.

Jared

I did see that Jared, sorry... I'd like to get there before it freezes!

For me, the first weekend of Nov. is the best bet right now. I could also do this weekend if anyone is game.

Greg

Admin
I'd be down for November. I think I'm going to st george this weekend.
Mines not plated. (it is OHV reg) Is that an issue?

If we do any road riding, then of course you're not legal. I just figured to be safe a plated bike is a good idea. I would love to ride the Golden Spike, but prefer not to make it an 'Out & Back', but if that's what we have to do, that's what we will do.

Greg

Admin

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I will be in Blanding for the hunt, but I will take my bike down, and if we tag out I will meet up with you guys..

rholbrook

your busting up my dirtbike ride... If I move my Bountiful Peak ride to November then it may be closed due to snow!

Stratton, I will go with you next week. You can have Bountiful ridden up in less than an 2 hours. We will go up Buckland and then down through Tuttle Loop to the top and over to the mouth of Great American trail and then back the way we came. Any night will work.

Greg

Admin
What's the agenda then? I'm making sure my schedule is clear

No real agenda, just some trails I would like to ride.

Slickrock

Kane Creek (if it's not too cold)

Poison Spyder Mesa, Golden Crack, Gold Bar Rim (If we have enough fuel)

Beyond that, I'm open to suggestions.

rholbrook

I will get the big trailer out that will hold a bunch of bikes and I can either drive the Super Crew or the Expedition and we will take a road trip. So far I have myself and Cheston. We can pick up anyone from my house in Kaysville south through Price.

We can setup some meeting places and car pool.

We could always do a lap around Dead Cow Tube.