My CNC drawing machine!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
By request, I scaled up the target 1.5x. I'm interested to see how well it works. :cool:

IMG_2398.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sweeeeeet!

Sorry I didn't make it over there yesterday, the wife had me working on sprinklers in the yard, yeah. You around tomorrow (Tuesday)? I've got to run out to MMP in the morning, I could stop by around 11?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Sweeeeeet!

Sorry I didn't make it over there yesterday, the wife had me working on sprinklers in the yard, yeah. You around tomorrow (Tuesday)? I've got to run out to MMP in the morning, I could stop by around 11?

Nope, I'm working the next 3 days. (tues-wed-thurs)

Thickness scaled up as well?

Nope, still 1/4". I don't own any steel thicker than that, at the moment. We'll see how it holds up with the larger size.

sixstringsteve

cool carl, thanks for making those for me. I'm excited to test the bigger one out. You're welcome to shoot it up a bit with a .22 if you want to test it.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Today's project isn't nearly as neato, but it sure came in handy.

Helping my neighbor repack wheel bearings in his '94 F150. He went to Autozone to rent a spindle nut socket, and they gave him one for a D44, the same as the one I have in my toolbox. :rolleyes: The spindle nut is a strange-shaped one, but it has a hex on the outside. It's just a bigger hex than any of the sockets I have.

Sooo, break out the plasma table, combine with a chunk of Toyota driveshaft tube, and POOF....a spindle nut socket! :greg:

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
By the way, if you're wondering about the bevel on that cut piece....keep in mind the plasma cutter electrode and nozzle have about 550 pierces and nearly 3000 inches of cutting on them--so they're getting a bit tired. ;)