My CNC drawing machine!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'm really bad about getting pictures of stuff I've cut, but here are a couple:

These are just shock mount tabs, I've been using them in between other things just to use up the material. :rofl:

IMG_2414.jpg

Here are some custom light mount tabs I did by request--they're 1/4" thick, so the hole in the middle makes them a little less overkilly for lights. ;)

IMG_2413.jpg

My daughter requested a dragonfly after seeing the butterfly I made. My wife is going to try her had at airbrushing this one, rather than just spray-bombing it one color. (daughter wants pink, purple, and red. :eek:) This is 14 gauge.

IMG_2412.jpg

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
that's awesome! I'm gonna need some interlocking motor mount uprights hopefully in a couple weeks. :D They are what I had in mind when we talked last. :D One will be taller than the other, and at a different angle, for the Cummins Dually of Dooooom!! project. ;)

An airbrushed dragonfly will look saaawwweeeeet

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
that's awesome! I'm gonna need some interlocking motor mount uprights hopefully in a couple weeks. :D They are what I had in mind when we talked last. :D One will be taller than the other, and at a different angle, for the Cummins Dually of Dooooom!! project. ;)

An airbrushed dragonfly will look saaawwweeeeet

Let me know when you're ready. :cool: Do you have something in mind design-wise, or do we need to make it up as we go?

I hope the dragonfly looks good....neither of us have wielded an airbrush before. :rofl:

Did you use a patern? Or just make that up?

I drew the tabs, the dragonfly was a CAD drawing I grabbed off the 'net. I had to clean it up some, but most of it was ready to go. Same thing with the butterfly and spider I did earlier. I have files for quite a few animals/insects/dinosaurs/stuff whenever I want to use up some steel. :greg:

MattL

That stuff looks really good.
I might have you help me with a bumper issue I got if you got the time.

muleskinner

I had Carl make a few cuts for me last weekend and I have to say his table kicks ass! I'm always amazed with the quality of Carl's work;)

It cuts 3/8 AR500 like butter
[YOUTUBE]UVOP6o5cHgs[/YOUTUBE]

Smacked it a few times with the .45 @ 25 yards with 230gr FMJ's, not even a dent.
1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

His new design allows a bolt through the center and makes them quite portable.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
He would LOVE those... he has always made his own, but hes not artistic, he made swinging ones for years, but we end up blowing the hell out of them... those look really neat.