My CNC drawing machine!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Couple more thingers...Christmas is coming, so gifts need to be made. ;)

The "welcome" will be hanging below the scene on little chains:

IMG_2460.jpg

This one will do the same thing, but has a family name to hang under (I left the name out, as it's unpronounceable by humans)

IMG_2462.jpg

Coat rack, finished with the copper patina as well as torch effect patina:

IMG_2463.jpg

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
nothing beats some terminator humor. if your plasma cutter starts making killer robots i'm gonna be super pissed... unless you let me have one that i can train to kill zombies, rob banks and make fun of canadians

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
What will the reduction drive do? Skynet plasma cutter....

It will speed the motors up for a given travel speed, so it will increase resolution and available torque/acceleration.

I wonder if it became self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th? :eek:

Please tell me you came up with that without having to Google. :ugh:

nothing beats some terminator humor. if your plasma cutter starts making killer robots i'm gonna be super pissed... unless you let me have one that i can train to kill zombies, rob banks and make fun of canadians

Rest assured, if I ever make robots like that, making fun of canadians will be built into the hardware. :rofl:

Bob B

Rest assured, if I ever make robots like that, making fun of canadians will be built into the hardware. :rofl:

Man, I hope your not the one programming the Canadian humor, yours sucks and could use major improvement. I would know.....Just sayin..

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Wind spinner/pinwheel thingy. This looks cool when the wind is blowing, since the blades spin opposite directions.

IMG_2482.jpg

Hot dog/marshmellow roasters. The only marshmellows I had were all dried up and smaller than they used to be, that's why they're messed up--but you get the idea. Just visualize some nice plump Jumbo marshmellows on there. :greg:
I'll probably make some more "kid friendly" roasters, where the people are clothed and hold the hot dogs in their hands. :rofl:

IMG_2483.jpg