My CNC drawing machine!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
More dragonflies. These are smaller, and made from 16 gauge steel.

IMG_2506.jpg

Truss for an 8.8 axle, incorporating the bracketry for the rod ends for triangulated upper arms.

Rear view:

IMG_2504.jpg

Front view:

IMG_2502.jpg

muleskinner

More dragonflies. These are smaller, and made from 16 gauge steel.

IMG_2506.jpg

Truss for an 8.8 axle, incorporating the bracketry for the rod ends for triangulated upper arms.

Rear view:

IMG_2504.jpg

Front view:

IMG_2502.jpg

That truss is awesome!

How big are the dragonflies? I may need to purchase a couple of those next time I'm in town.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Had Carl burn out some 1/8" aluminum plates for me to put my registration stickers on. There is enough space for me to put the month sticker on (when I get some again...) next to the yearly sticker. Super clean and simple, and I can move them easily if needed. I just bolted them to an existing hole in my cage gussets.

Thanks Carl!:cool:
regplate1.jpgregplate2.jpg

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
That's freaky, I was thinking about that exact idea for the stickers the other night while laying sleepless in bed. :eek: :cool:

Also - it looks like we need some updated pics of your buggy, Bryson.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
How thick of steel can you cut, Carl?

I cut 5/8" the other day reasonably well, but it didn't like piercing it. So, my practical limit is probably 1/2". I'll gladly upgrade my plasma cutter if someone wants me to cut a whole bunch of thick stuff though. :greg:

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I cut 5/8" the other day reasonably well, but it didn't like piercing it. So, my practical limit is probably 1/2". I'll gladly upgrade my plasma cutter if someone wants me to cut a whole bunch of thick stuff though. :greg:

Gotcha, for my project I'll probably need something thicker. If I could help you upgrade, I would! :cool: