My CNC drawing machine!

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
These are XJ reinforcement plates for the front and rear "frame" sections. First generation drawings, so they'll get adjusted for the next go-around after these are installed.

Thanks for cutting these for me, they look good! a lot better then the cardboard templates we made you ;) They will definitely make me feel better about my weld on "frame" mount track bar bracket.

P.S. I liked the video with the sharpie lol

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
whoa, how much for the xj "frame" plates? :cool: i was going to ask you about making some. feel free to PM me

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
It's dance recital time! Pictures of the dancers will be in each opening, one for each of the 11 students as I understand it.

IMG_2548.jpg

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
11 photo slots for our 11 dance classes ;)

The recital theme is 'Let's Go To The Movies'. Each song is from a movie, so we thought this would be a really neat way to put the memory on the dance studio wall.

That looks awesome Carl!! It'll look good with photos, hangin on the wall.

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
A few things, but I haven't been taking many pictures. :ugh:

I did do a couple 18" diameter "badges" for the Rocky Mountain Power 100th anniversary celebration. I only have a pic of one finished though, so far. Both are two-layer deals, and were finished really well by Crown Plating.

RMPbadge2.jpg

IBEW.jpg

These stacked plates bolt to the bottom of an airplane engine, adjustable weights. They offset the weight of a backpack behind the pilot for longer trips.

Weights.jpg

Trophies for a Bronco club's annual get-together:

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
They turned out grate!
Thanks for doing that for us! they where a huge hit.

Fyi I'll need some more stuff made.
nothing big...I'll shoot ya a PM when I have some money saved up.
Apparently getting married isn't cheap lol

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Made some little 1/4" hole tabs for mounting body or roof panels....just cut or break apart, and weld on. :cool:

IMG_2583.jpg

A few of these:

Boardrack.jpg

Become storage/display for boards. (or skis, or whatever...)

IMG_2582.jpg

BobBoardRack1.jpg

BobBoardRack2.jpg