My CNC drawing machine!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
So I've been pretty lax on taking pictures of anything at all lately, but I was informed I needed to post pictures of my latest project since it's for me....so here's one single picture. :greg:

IMG_2680.jpg

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Thanks for the kind words!

This is my design, I wanted something similar to the ProBender, but needed it to accept JD2 dies since I already own some. It's a much smaller footprint than the gottrikes bender, and since it's mostly flat-plate construction that means I could build it easier than drilling holes through square tube. :)

I have enough material to build one more right now--so if anyone's serious about building one PM me.

XJEEPER

Thanks for the kind words!

This is my design, I wanted something similar to the ProBender, but needed it to accept JD2 dies since I already own some. It's a much smaller footprint than the gottrikes bender, and since it's mostly flat-plate construction that means I could build it easier than drilling holes through square tube. :)

I have enough material to build one more right now--so if anyone's serious about building one PM me.

Thats sweet! Will it work with ProTools dies? I want my 105 vertical.......

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Thats sweet! Will it work with ProTools dies? I want my 105 vertical.......

Nope, that's what made this one such fun to draw--I found a pattern for one that uses Pro-Tools dies, but I have JD2 dies. The hole spacing in the frame and arms is slightly different.