somewhat damaged
Admin
Crap. So no matter what I do, I can't get away from Tacoma-approval. :mad:

Tacomapproval?

INiGC.png

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'm going to use the "Tacoma Approved" stamp randomly in other threads now. Thanks Herzog! :rofl::rofl:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
hhahah nice, I will use that as well. A CarlPlus product with a "Tacoma Approved" stamp on it is not only awesome, but retarded gypsies like it as a "bonus" hahahahha

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Needs me some more Roos, thinking something about 1/2 or 2/3 of the ones you and Jason hooked me up with. And something like 1/8" or even 1/16"... I'll discuss with you soon.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
How heavy do ya think that firepit is? What guage is it made out of?

The base is about 45-50 lbs, so I'd guess maybe 70 lbs total? The upper ring is not connected to the base, so it's not bad to carry if you need. It's 10 gauge--would probably be fine in 12 gauge if you added some gussets under the legs. (if you're worried about weight...)

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
Here's a bump for the thread...
I sent Carl some .DXF files for flanges and he got them cut out of 1/4" stainless steel (which is a little trickier than mild steel) and with a little cleanup and they turned out great and helped the project turn out nicer! Thanks Carl

turboflangecad.jpg

Finish project:
IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Looks great Mike! Well, all except that old version....I hope that was some kind of mockup, not being used that way.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
If you need a custom wrench for your poorly designed coolant cap on your Peterbilt/Kenworth, Yup, Carl can do that.

Attachments

• 0909121933.jpg
    0909121933.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 38

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'm bad about taking pics....but this one turned out pretty cool, I thought. :D 20" diameter wall hanger for my brother-in-law's B-day today.

IMG_2716_zpsf644af7c.jpg

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

Hey Carl where did you get the return spring for your bender and where do you get locking castors? ive looked at walmart, smiths, and homedepot with only the tiny 1" locking castors being found and they are far too cheap to hold the weight of my gottrikes bender.

Think you could also make a degree ring for my bender like this one.

Attachments

• DSC03989.jpg
    DSC03989.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 21