My CNC drawing machine!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Let's see if this works: pictures of similar dresses. They're really cute when worn by a 5-year-old girl. :)

1089741_fpx.tif

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Any progress making that square part think it's round?

I'm gonna cut some strips of 1/8" aluminum to accomplish that goal. The hard part is taking the machine down for a few days to complete the job, I'm spoiled by having it available to cut at a moment's notice. :)

Bob B

Any progress making that square part think it's round?

I welded in the strips Carl cut for his "square". Took me about 6.5 hrs to weld up. Ended up being 96 inches of weld. It was interesting to weld. It was a huge heat sink. I had a hard time putting enough heat into it to get a good puddle, but still beinfg cautious as to not start a warp or twist.
I have NEVER wanted a liquid cooled torch more!!!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Couple more.

Another Jazz "J" note, for another one of my wife's brothers B-day. :) This one is metallic black and polished steel, clearcoated.

IMG_2518.jpg

Garden stakes to mark where you planted which seeds:

IMG_2521.jpg

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
A pile of this:

IMG_2522.jpg

Becomes this (awaiting final welding)

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

To appear soon in a build thread near you. :cool:

Bart

Carl, can you do frame transition brackets like the ATX Motorsports ones? I think they take it from 2x4 to a 2x3 and go up and in a bit.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Carl, can you do frame transition brackets like the ATX Motorsports ones? I think they take it from 2x4 to a 2x3 and go up and in a bit.

Sure, shouldn't be too tough at all. I'd just need to know how far up 'n in you want, since I don't have a TJ. :)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
These are XJ reinforcement plates for the front and rear "frame" sections. First generation drawings, so they'll get adjusted for the next go-around after these are installed.

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg