My CNC drawing machine!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Finished up the belt-drive transmissions.

X axis, this also flipped the motor upside down for better balance hopefully:

IMG_2488.jpg

One side of the Y axis, the other side is identical but a mirror image:

IMG_2485.jpg

Underneath, showing the larger pinion gear:

IMG_2484.jpg

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I've been itching for a Torchmate 2x4, now I don't need one, thanks Carl! :greg:

I think the rock sliders/steps I made for my father in law turned out really well, this added some much needed character to them. Any progress on the next project? ;)

Attachments

• titan2.jpg
    titan2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 44
  • titan1.JPG
    titan1.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I've been itching for a Torchmate 2x4, now I don't need one, thanks Carl! :greg:

I think the rock sliders/steps I made for my father in law turned out really well, this added some much needed character to them. Any progress on the next project? ;)

Looks nice!

The "next project" is drawn up, I need to cut a test-slot in some scrap to make sure the pieces fit like they should, before cutting the final version. Unfortunately I don't get much done when I'm working nights, so it'll still be a couple days. :)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Cool, makes sense. You can't expect me to google it for myself, that's what you people are for. ;)

On a side note, I'm pleased at the difference the belt reduction drives made in the slow-speed smooothness of the machine. Here's some 3/8" I cut for an 8.25" differential cover ring:

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

airmanwilliams

I am having seth at trailridgeoffroad mount a bumper for me on my sidekick with a prerunner look and front skid on it. I was going to contact you and see if you can cut the skid for me but need to mount it and take measurements. Im looking to have it around 12"x12" or so and have 2 holes cut towards the top for lights and then have some design cut into it just under those but need to figure out what would look sweet.

Really like all your work so far and hope to pay you to get a SWEET skid made for me possibly.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Awesome, looks like it really fine tuned the cuts :cool:

I've got one of the 40 cut-outs at the powder-coater, will post pics soon.

Can't wait! :cool:

I am having seth at trailridgeoffroad mount a bumper for me on my sidekick with a prerunner look and front skid on it. I was going to contact you and see if you can cut the skid for me but need to mount it and take measurements. Im looking to have it around 12"x12" or so and have 2 holes cut towards the top for lights and then have some design cut into it just under those but need to figure out what would look sweet.

Really like all your work so far and hope to pay you to get a SWEET skid made for me possibly.

No problem. Sometimes the hardest part is figuring out what your imagination wants. ;)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Few more things, and a couple more in the works that aren't done yet:

Simple/basic beadlock rings, 15" wheel, 32 bolts:

IMG_2499.jpg

Wall hanger thingy...this will get finished in the copper patina:

IMG_2500.jpg

Various tabs/brackets/jigsaw puzzle pieces for a certain Bronco project:

IMG_2501.jpg