Votes: 16 7.1%
  • $10, if it was spiral bound, mabey some color photos

Votes: 104 46.0%
  • $20-$30, if it was professionally printed & bound

Votes: 95 42.0%

• Total voters

mr_blove

ask me if I care
I dont know if someon has brought this up and I don't know how much this would cost to do but maybe a lamination of some sort on at least the map pages.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Honestly I would pick this book up in a minute.. but as it is a trail book I say either HardCover or Spiral bound... My Paperback Wells book started loosing pages after just one trip to moab...

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Spiral bound would be nice. I'm going to take my Wells book to a bookstore and have them spiral bind it for me. Get it going Kurt! No more talking about it!

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Ya I am going to be Drilling holes in my Wells book in the next few days so I can put it in a binder :)

high_roller

www.RideandDriver.com
$10 is what I voted for. IF it is affordable maybe offer both, a nicer $20-$30 and a $10 book. Just an idea, best of luck to you with the book. It would be kinda cool to say you wrote a book that has been published

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
I voted $20, if it were durable and going to hold up to use and abuse as it will be getting packed around on the trail as needed. Not necessarily that the whole thing needs laminated, but a strong binding and a paper that holds up well to a bit of water without ink running and such.

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
I voted for the prof bound book. I love reading books about Utahs history and would pick this book up in a hartbeat.

There was a good AF canyon websight a couple of years ago, that had all sorts of history and maps. But i havent been able to go that sight for a while now. i realy liked all the info it had on it.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
limegrnxj said:
I voted for the prof bound book. I love reading books about Utahs history and would pick this book up in a hartbeat.

There was a good AF canyon websight a couple of years ago, that had all sorts of history and maps. But i havent been able to go that sight for a while now. i realy liked all the info it had on it.

That was americanforkcanyon.com... the owner Bob shut it down (so I think) a couple years back... he had a TON of info. I would love to get ahold of the guy, but the only email I have is bob@american.... His email bounces too...

Anyone know a way to find the owner of a site? Even if it is no longer around. I emailed him just after it shut down (EZ had donated some pics to him) and offered to host his site, but the email bounced and I left it at that.

Contagious

The WHOIS domain database shows the following: I'm not sure if this helps, but here it is anyway...

Attachments

• WHOIS.JPG
    WHOIS.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 30

Bart

I voted $10, but would prolly spend more for a professionally done book I could keep in the Jeep, while exploring. I've been to a lot of places, and heard some history, but would love to learn more.

redrocktj

116 long
use google earth photos for all the arial pics so that things are alot easier to see and people wont ge lost and venture off the trail or even worse... make their own trails

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
redrocktj said:
use google earth photos for all the arial pics so that things are alot easier to see and people wont ge lost and venture off the trail or even worse... make their own trails

I have piles of aerial photos (mostly from Google & Teraserver)... ;)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Meat_ said:
Those images are ©opyrighted

Sue me, ever get blood from a rock... :D j/k

They are copyrighted now... but with a subscription I can get them for use. There is also another aerial photo program that is for commercial use, my aunt uses it for real estate, etc. I'll have to look into that too...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Got a couple of the first trail guides semi-done... these will later be compiled into a book form...

Attachments

• FL_preview.jpg
    FL_preview.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 43
  • MH_back_preview.jpg
    MH_back_preview.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 34