Votes: 16 7.1%
  • $10, if it was spiral bound, mabey some color photos

Votes: 104 46.0%
  • $20-$30, if it was professionally printed & bound

Votes: 95 42.0%

• Total voters

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
i am excited for your book. i will definetly get one. i grew up camping and wheeling up there with my granfauther and cousins. My grandfauther lived in one of the mining camps when he was little. When can i get one?

The first rough edition will be out in June. It will be a limited run, so keep you eyes out for that.

RedRubicon

Professional

I would pay $20 to $30 for a Professionally done book with color photos. Along with the history of the current trails I would like to see a history of trails that have been closed in the area like Pittsburg Lake. I would like to see some comments in the book on what we could do as a four wheeling community to reopen trails in AF like Pittsburg Lake if it is even possible.:hickey:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
cant wait for it to come out i will get one for sure. I have been wheeling riding and hiking there forever.

I can honestly say we are making progress. Steve and I have met a couple of times in the past month and have a few more interview and archives to visit. We've been compiling our info along the way, I feel we have enough for a "demo" book right now but I think we'll wait until we have an actual printed rough draft before anything hits the public. Thanks for the interest :D

pELYgroso

'Merica
Keep workin' on it! I'm excited for when it comes out! I've only lived in Utah for a few years so i haven't explored af canyon much besides forest lake/rock garden/a few biking trails. I haven't known where to start or go to see the history side of things but would love to! thanks for your hard work! I really hope it pays off!

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I can honestly say we are making progress. Steve and I have met a couple of times in the past month and have a few more interview and archives to visit. We've been compiling our info along the way, I feel we have enough for a "demo" book right now but I think we'll wait until we have an actual printed rough draft before anything hits the public. Thanks for the interest :D

WAKING THE DEAD THREAD :)

Hey Kurt.. do you have an ETA yet... :greg:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
LOL, ETA is later than sooner. I'm still working leads, interviewing old-timers, visiting sites, etc. I am making progress and I am scheduling some trips up there to work on the book this coming summer/fall. Life is busy :D

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
I would get one for the history alone, Ive been exploring & play in AF canyon since I was a young punk. And I would like to learn more of the history & the stories behind it.

Ive owned one of the early eddition, moab offroad trail guide books, (paper back)
& it has lasted about 13 or 14 yrs (but falling appart)
this year I bought a spiral bound with laminated cover, newer version & I really like it alot better.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
LOL, ETA is later than sooner. I'm still working leads, interviewing old-timers, visiting sites, etc. I am making progress and I am scheduling some trips up there to work on the book this coming summer/fall. Life is busy :D

I would be willing to proof read it for you :rofl: but I will surely be buying a copy when you get done. -- looking forward to it eagerly :)