Preferred Fencing Company Utah County

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Haha I wonder if it’s the same Fence that did mine. I posted about the same stuff with the cuts they did by hand on here

Is it a guy named Mark Peterson???

SoopaHick

Certified Weld Judger
Haha I wonder if it’s the same Fence that did mine. I posted about the same stuff with the cuts they did by hand on here

Is it a guy named Mark Peterson???
Yes! 🙄

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Dang that sucks. The stuff they fixed is still pretty subpar (IMO) and I wouldn’t recommend them to my worst enemy. It also took FOREVER!

2 weeks after mine was “done” we had a wind storm and 3 caps blew off. There was no glue on the posts at all. So I texted him and let him know and he said he’d have caps out immediately. I texted him once a week for SIX F’N WEEKS before he brought the caps out. The whole thing left a really bad taste in my mouth and I wish the guy I planned to use would’ve been available.

SoopaHick

Certified Weld Judger
Dang that sucks. The stuff they fixed is still pretty subpar (IMO) and I wouldn’t recommend them to my worst enemy. It also took FOREVER!

2 weeks after mine was “done” we had a wind storm and 3 caps blew off. There was no glue on the posts at all. So I texted him and let him know and he said he’d have caps out immediately. I texted him once a week for SIX F’N WEEKS before he brought the caps out. The whole thing left a really bad taste in my mouth and I wish the guy I planned to use would’ve been available.
Well we just had a massive sideways blowing thunderstorm come through and none of the "installed today" caps blew away so we'll call that a win.