Prison Break

pELYgroso

'Merica
just watched the show for the first time.....loved it!! a friend told me about it but i wanna watch the first episodes. anybody know how i can get them??

Caleb

I'llpullyaout said:
just watched the show for the first time.....loved it!! a friend told me about it but i wanna watch the first episodes. anybody know how i can get them??

I have the first 7 episodes on my computer, I'll post up a link to download them later today... (they are about 700 MBs each...I may shrink them down)

Caleb

Link

alright, they are at the link above...they are about 350MBs each and they are on my home server so they wont be the fastest to download, but still not terrible. If its toooo slow I can put them on my other host where it will be fast to download but it will take me a little while to upload them...if they aren't all there yet they will be soon.

Last edited:

Caleb

alright, anyone else catch their first episode of the second season? DAMN! Thats all I got to say :)

Any guesses on how they get it delayed? (or if they do?)

Meat_

Banned
It's not the second season, it was 114... there's two more to go this season then.....

Oh and ya, I watched it a couple days ago ;) Pretty good.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I missed the new episode cuz I got a newborn and I think I was taking a nap while it was playing. I really want to see it though. It is one of my favorite shows. :(

BioNuke1

Jeepsus Chrystler
Hey Supergper! I downloaded one of the prisonb|tch episodes from your server but when I play it there is no video- all white, the audio is fine thought... I have Quicktime version 7.0.4, do I need a certain codec? help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Caleb

BioNuke1 said:
Hey Supergper! I downloaded one of the prisonb|tch episodes from your server but when I play it there is no video- all white, the audio is fine thought... I have Quicktime version 7.0.4, do I need a certain codec? help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

it's a codec issue, easiest way around it is to just download www.videolan.org/vlc/ and use that player...IMO, it's one of the best players out there. It's using a divx codec, so if you want to get it to work on Quicktime you just need to get the divx codec.