Prison Break

Crinco

That show just kicks _ _ _ !!! Like freshly baked cookies! That are FREE! With a tall glass of milk....

Caleb

Meat_ said:
Who's missing them in HD? I'm not ;)

It was a good ep, but I'm done watching the show.

it's a little different watching it in HD on a computer monitor vs. a nice 42" LCD :D

Meat_

Banned
Supergper said:
it's a little different watching it in HD on a computer monitor vs. a nice 42" LCD :D
Who's to say I don't have my computer hooked up to a plasma?

I've decided I'm fed up with their cliff hangers, I'm going to wait until after it's back from it's hiatus before I watch any more episodes.

Caleb

Meat_ said:
Who's to say I don't have my computer hooked up to a plasma?

I've decided I'm fed up with their cliff hangers, I'm going to wait until after it's back from it's hiatus before I watch any more episodes.

uh, because you've said yourself you'll never own a Plasma because the hum is too loud ;)

Meat_

Banned
Supergper said:
uh, because you've said yourself you'll never own a Plasma because the hum is too loud ;)

Dammit, you were listening.

One foot from a 19" CRT still beats 6 foot from a 42" LCD :p

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Okay, I'm finally starting to download season one.

I just finished watching the last episode of season one. Stupid Caleb, getting me hooked on a show...

I recommend downloading an episode while you're watching another. It takes long enough to get 'em that it's easy to "get behind" on your downloading unless you do them simultaneously.

Caleb

I just finished watching the last episode of season one. Stupid Caleb, getting me hooked on a show...

I recommend downloading an episode while you're watching another. It takes long enough to get 'em that it's easy to "get behind" on your downloading unless you do them simultaneously.
:rofl: tell me about it, I NEVER watch TV and I have yet to miss an episode of this -_-

Tonights episode was good, a few predictable twists but still good :cool: