Rattlesnake/Constrictor... Lets make plans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I remember the day when I loved to get involved in these stupid little spats.

I guess I just grew up.... :rolleyes:

I will miss you guys :(

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
James K said:
WHAT A BUNCH OF BEOTCHES.

Russ I respect the way you have approached this.

Thank you.

but your brothers have away of coming across................how shall I say
this.......as dicks.
they come into things without knowing facts and then argue pointless
crap(yes we all do this sometimes ;) )
but your brother did start the name calling.

He did start the name calling after some people said nice jeep shut up, and other stuff. So this is his way of getting back. Then all crap broke loose. It was not right for him to call anyone names but I feel that some very mean and harsh thing were said to him, much worse that he said to anyone.

I get tired of this gang up because we are brothers crap. If your brother is
wrong tell him.

I told him his attitude was wrong and I am not ganging up on anyone.

Russ I look forward to meeting you on sunday..............but your brother I
just don't know :-\

I look forward to meeting you and Kurt Williams too. Unfortunatlly I will not be able to make it on sunday I will be there at the next one.

See you all at the next trail clean up. Have a good night.

Russ

VANDALL

Smelly!!!

We can take all the trash and put in my truck
so I can take it 2 work and throw it all away.............!

Sound like a plan ?

VANDALL.

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
James K said:
WHAT A BUNCH OF BEOTCHES.

Russ I respect the way you have approached this.

but your brothers have away of coming across................how shall I say this.......as dicks.

they come into things without knowing facts and then argue pointless crap(yes we all do this sometimes ;) )

but your brother did start the name calling.

I get tired of this gang up because we are brothers crap. If your brother is wrong tell him.

Russ I look forward to meeting you on sunday..............but your brother I just don't know :-\

I'm not going to make a big deal about this... Just a quick statement...

Why the hell was my dad brought up into this?? What did he do?? Why is my entire family brought into something that doesn't even apply with the subject at hand...

I don't care what you think of me, but bringing my father into it for no reason is crossing the line.

See ya next trail cleanup!

James K

NO, I'm always like this
tweakeyjeep said:
I'm not going to make a big deal about this... Just a quick statement...

Why the hell was my dad brought up into this?? What did he do?? Why is my entire family brought into something that doesn't even apply with the subject at hand...

I don't care what you think of me, but bringing my father into it for no reason is crossing the line.

See ya next trail cleanup!

Its best if you just keep quiet.

where is your dad even mentioned in the quote you quoted?

you are the one who has brought your dad up in the past..............first.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
tweakeyjeep said:
...Why the hell was my dad brought up into this?? What did he do?? ...

If you read the context of the quote when your father was mentioned... you will notice it was a subtle joke in regards to his job with Nancy Workman... as I ALREADY explained to your brother Russ... there are several of us on RME and JeepSLC that got a kick out of a statement your father made to us a while back regarding county road claims in SL County (specifically Big Cottonwood)...

So you obviously failed to see the humoric irony in the statement so I will explain...

SL County had initially claimed eight legit roads in Big Cottonwood Canyon... http://166.70.44.66/2003/Nov/11112003/utah/110003.asp...

Under pressure for the green groups/SL City... the claims were dropped by Mayor Workmans office...
http://www.sltribune.com/2003/Dec/12312003/utah/124768.asp

When your father was asked (since he does work for her office)... He told us that none of the roads (8 that were claimed) have been passable for the last 50 years, therefore there was little/no importance to 4x4'ers....

While in reality.... several of them are passable this second (except that they are now gated) and others would take little work to make them "re-passable"...

So, now when I said that the Phillips should do some research... I was jokingly refering to the comment made by your father incontrast to the comment made by your brother, both of which lacked fundemental research...

Thanks for your time... :D

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
cruiseroutfit said:
If you read the context of the quote when your father was mentioned... you will notice it was a subtle joke in regards to his job with Nancy Workman... as I ALREADY explained to your brother Russ... there are several of us on RME and JeepSLC that got a kick out of a statement your father made to us a while back regarding county road claims in SL County (specifically Big Cottonwood)...

So you obviously failed to see the humoric irony in the statement so I will explain...

SL County had initially claimed eight legit roads in Big Cottonwood Canyon... http://166.70.44.66/2003/Nov/11112003/utah/110003.asp...

Under pressure for the green groups/SL City... the claims were dropped by Mayor Workmans office...
http://www.sltribune.com/2003/Dec/12312003/utah/124768.asp

When your father was asked (since he does work for her office)... He told us that none of the roads (8 that were claimed) have been passable for the last 50 years, therefore there was little/no importance to 4x4'ers....

While in reality.... several of them are passable this second (except that they are now gated) and others would take little work to make them "re-passable"...

So, now when I said that the Phillips should do some research... I was jokingly refering to the comment made by your father incontrast to the comment made by your brother, both of which lacked fundemental research...

Thanks for your time... :D

Thanks for clearing that up... I misunderstood what you meant. :)

james K,

I wasn't talking to you, so you best keep quiet!

James K

NO, I'm always like this
tweakeyjeep said:
Thanks for clearing that up... I misunderstood what you meant. :)

james K,

I wasn't talking to you, so you best keep quiet!

You quote me you are talking to me.

I can't believe this :rolleyes: you really need to learn when to STFU

Status
Not open for further replies.