Rhino Rally

Cascadia

Undecided
Got mine and Stratton's registrations in the mail. I rode my ktm around the block til I found a mailman and handed it to him personally to make sure it got in the mail today. Hopefully that means were in.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Got mine and Stratton's registrations in the mail. I rode my ktm around the block til I found a mailman and handed it to him personally to make sure it got in the mail today. Hopefully that means were in.
1. You will be fine. It usually takes a week for it to fill.
2. I guess this means Stratton will have either a different or a running bike in the next month.:thumbs:
3. No Grant? Did we ruin him with the sand & silt?

Cascadia

Undecided
Gran is moving back to Michigan sadly in the middle of February. I am still trying to convince him to move a week later. ;) Sucks he's leaving though, he's my only riding buddy from Utah Valley.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
You may as well join the Sage Riders. It is only $20 a year and there are a lot of Utah County people to meet and ride with. We have our club meeting next Wednesday, 7:30 pm at the Denny's inside Flying J off the Springville exit.

GAR

Nope you didn't ruin me ;) It was hard work but a really cool challenge, I've been watching the videos from the race thinking of all the ways I can impove.
Yeah I wish I could make it though. Maybe if I get the house packed really quickly and send my wife to MI on a plane I can come down and play before I start my new job the 1st of March... the wheels are turning.
I did stop at Motofrugal today and looked at a KTM 300xc :D

GAR

Let me know when you go over. The saleperson I was dealing with didn't know anything so it was kinda pointless. I did tip it over to see how heavy it feels picking it up, ya know, after one of those 'sand naps' as James calls them :)

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Any word where the next one will be at? The race in Monticello, what is the terrain like there?

The schedule can be found here. The next race after Rhino Rally is in Delta on 3/15 then Knolls on 3/29. Monticello is a Grand Prix format like Mesquite. It uses the moto-x track and a loop of around 7 miles. It is usually pretty dusty, but overall a pretty fun course.