Rhino Rally

Vonski

nothing to see here...
If anyone is down there as early as Thursday night and wants to grab some dinner, let me know. A buddy and I are racing in Laughlin on Sat., but we're staying in St. George that night. Good luck at the Rhino ya'll...

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
There is a post on FB that the access to Warner Valley from Washington Fields is closed this weekend and that you will have to come in from Hurricane.

Moabxjeeper

Whoa I guess I should have looked into this more, I know the race is tomorrow but where is it taking place?

We're hitting SGMX tomorrow morning but it would be cool to stop by and see what these desert races are all about.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
For directions on how to get to the pits go to www.usraracing.org. Desert is nothing like MX for spectating. You can watch the start then wait for an hour and a half for us to start showing up from the 52 mile first loop then watch us leave for the 25 mile second loop.

Cascadia

Undecided
Feel like I just got run over by Chestons crawler hauler. Just got done racing the Rhino Rally. Man, that was the hardest thing I've ever done. Not sure how we placed but Stratton and I both finished. Not bad injuries but my new outfit took a beating when I went down in a river bed going 35 mph. Grateful for my full armor and helmet. Getting poked in the palm by a cactus in the first mile is not fun for the next 54 miles. Glad we did it though and good to hang out and see a bunch of good people.

Last edited: