Signage around AreaBFE

SPY

We(Jeff and I + a few friends) got the new Helldorado sign installed late Sat. night.

2012-04-07221108.jpg

UFAB

Signs are top notch for sure, really impressed in how organized the BFE trail network is.
IMAG0204-1.jpg

Over looking the crowd at BFE while Trail Ridge Offroad and UFAB were acting as the Recovery Weather Man support for the race.

IMAG0205-1.jpg

Badbuggy

rock star
We(Jeff and I + a few friends) got the new Helldorado sign installed late Sat. night. ]

And somehow the tie down bolts from the second battery for the spool gun, ended up welded to the bottom of the sign.

"Here is some more metal someone just left laying here" "Hey, we can use that to brace the sign.":rofl:

"Hey where are my battery bolts?":-\:ugh:

And somehow the tie down bolts from the second battery for the spool gun, ended up welded to the bottom of the sign.

"Here is some more metal someone just left laying here" "Hey, we can use that to brace the sign.":rofl:

"Hey where are my battery bolts?":-\:ugh:

Hahaha, nice...It will make a great campfire story down the road though.:D The signs are awesome! very nice work.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
the signs look good, just got back from playing around in area bfe on saturday the 19th of may. and i saw the upper helldorado sign, and also went to attempt the lockjaw trail with a sas'd xterra and he broke his leaf spring, and i bent my leaf spring attempting to turn around. :( the reason we didn't run it cause there was a bunch of drunks on the front part of lock jaw that was right in the way.. no fun..
Next time ill play harder with my jeep and hit some of these fun looking trails

Caleb

I just saw this thread. If there's any interest, I have a 4x4 sheet of 1/8" aluminum I'd be happy to donate to Area BFE (it's brand new just been sitting in my garage for 6+ months).

Olaf

Supporting Member
I just saw this thread. If there's any interest, I have a 4x4 sheet of 1/8" aluminum I'd be happy to donate to Area BFE (it's brand new just been sitting in my garage for 6+ months).

Caleb,
Give me a call regarding the signs at 562-233-6523
Thanks,
Olaf