SLOREX 2/24-25

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I will be there on both days. @Maverick and I will argue/debate on stage about how to best tie a vehicle down to a trailer (btw, anyone have any pics of a rig that's stayed on the trailer in an accident or one that's come off a trailer? If so, shoot them to me in a PM or similar so we don't muck up @xj_nate thread)

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Planning to go. Not a fan of crowds, so will try to go early(ish) on Friday. Hope to meet some of you guys
I’m not either but if some of them want to talk rock crawling I’m there for it!

I will be there on both days. @Maverick and I will argue/debate on stage about how to best tie a vehicle down to a trailer (btw, anyone have any pics of a rig that's stayed on the trailer in an accident or one that's come off a trailer? If so, shoot them to me in a PM or similar so we don't muck up @xj_nate thread)
I’m gonna need a front row seat for that heated debate. My thread is here to be mucked up, no worries.

Also I bought a TV for our booth so now I’m going to be fully clothed.

Not sure if I am going, all the lighted whips hurt my eyes.
Yeah not looking forward to the sxs presence but they’re a significant segment of Utah off-roaders. Hopefully they learn something about staying on trail and not being dicks 🤣

Gawynz

I didn't realize, "Spring Brake Thingy" was a real company/product, I was very surprised when it popped up in the google search... fitting name.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member