SLOREX 2/24-25

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I tried to come see you all today, but we took one look at that parking lot and noped right the f*** out of there.
I thought about doing the same thing. Apparently at 8:30 there was a line out the door. It didn’t even start until 9!!!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
If anybody is feeling crazy and ready to deal with the crowds, I have a (2) tickets you can have. It’s still going for another 3 hours… hit me up (801)five five four 44 eight sevonnnnn

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Parking was an absolute joke

We ended up parking at the middle school and walked the block over. Definitely was the right call.

If I wouldn’t have bought tickets online I would have turned around as well.

I figured the sxs showing would be strong, but ya, definitely felt violated by them all.

Didn’t see anyone I recognized and didn’t see a RME patch.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
So from a promoters POV, there were significantly more dirtbikes this year than prior years.
The SXS’s rule the show for sure, but it’s not from a lack of trying to get other options. The sxs companies make a killing at the show, so they continue to come and grow. It’s very difficult for us to get full size vehicles and ATV/moto companies. Just about anyone who shows up and puts in effort does well, but for some reason it’s hard to get full size / ATV / and moto people to come 🤷🏼‍♂️

I thought the parking was awesome. It made me laugh over and over at all the ‘creative’ parking choices

457CA244-A67B-44AB-800F-F0B1A0FC0FEE.jpegDBAA2137-7C4F-4B04-A91B-2A427E6E065B.jpeg7F94E90B-80D0-4070-969D-38DA9DF3B092.jpeg

rholbrook

I was amazed at the number of people there. I got there just before noon. We parked in the parking structure across the street (west) and rode the shuttle over and then walked back not wanting to wait for the shuttle. I spent some money on stuff to help seal the front doors on my two Rzrs I decided there were twice the number of people here then at the auto-rama. I only saw a kid I went to high school with and I haven’t seen him for literally 40 years.