Southwest Bike Trip : St:George or Mesquite

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
You know if you dont go it will not snow.

Or is that just my luck?

I've had that conversation.

Problem is, if I do go, it will be a super storm and give us 12". Id have some pretty pissed off people.

I figure it won't be too hard to convince people to make another riding trip though.

Last edited:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
see yall down there, we will be in my brothers white duramax with pipe rack and a couple 450's (KX#40,YZ). yall be safe on the way down...Im stoked!

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
see yall down there, we will be in my brothers white duramax with pipe rack and a couple 450's (KX#40,YZ). yall be safe on the way down...Im stoked!

On my way in just a bit, be driving the FZJ80 with the KTM on a hitch hauler.

May head to the Condo and ride from there this afternoon to do my tuning.

James & Tyson have my number, call or text if you need to touch base!

GAR

Just throw all the extra parts in the float bowl, it'll work.
have fun riding today, high of 60! So jealous

Greg

Admin
Awesome trip, it was SO NICE to ride in great weather in January! I've got pics & video, but it's be a day or 2 so if someone else wants to start a Report, have at it!

My carb issues were all my fault... I missed a very small part of reassembling the slide after adjusting the needle. Fortunately I had the tools to fix it and the repair took about 10 minutes!

Greg

Admin
So, I like how this was supposed to be a mild, off-season ride... and it was anything but! Watching some of the film from the weekend now... that's the most whoops I've ever ridden, the trails were sandy, steep and way technical. I loved it!! I may have to split it up into 2 videos!