Southwest Bike Trip : St:George or Mesquite

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Thought i woulda had a easy day today to get ready........homeowner is so happy with my work she just added a ton more extras. have to be done today. we will see how late i am.......

Cascadia

Undecided
I want able to make it to rmatv today. Just like Cheston, I had a homeowner add all sorts of extras so I am still working late. Is everyone ok making a pit stop tomorrow at rmatv? I can be fast.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
St. George forecast!

Friday Jan 10
Mostly Sunny Day: Mostly sunny. Highs around 52°F. Light wind.

Mostly Clear Night: Mostly clear. Lows around 34°F. North northeast wind to 5 MPH.

Saturday Jan 11
Partly Cloudy Day: Partly cloudy. Highs around 57°F. Light wind.

Partly Cloudy Night: Partly cloudy. Lows around 36°F. East northeast wind 2 to 7 MPH.

Sunday Jan 12
Mostly Sunny Day: Mostly sunny. Highs around 48°F. North northeast wind to 7 MPH.

Mostly Clear Night: Mostly clear. Lows around 28°F. Wind chill around 21°F. North northeast wind to 8 MPH.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Loving the 57* on Saturday!!!!

Tyson, do you need us to bring any stuff for staying at the condo? I'm going to bring my own pillow & towel, cause I like mine... anything else?

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Nope. We've got everything down there. Unless you have a home remedy to a nasty cough I woke up with today, we should be good to go.

I'm doomed. My wife has influenza, and now I'll be in a cab with somebody hacking up a lung. I was hoping to make it through flu season unscathed! :-/

I'm running on a temp tag because I didn't have time to get DOT lights mounted and wired up. In fact, now I have no front lights. But the bike has fresh oil and a new front tire and is loaded on the trailer waiting for some company. Still planning to head out of Ogden at 7am. We'll see how traffic/weather goes.

Jared

Last edited:

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Well guys, I am out. :(

We are supposed to get more storms Friday and Saturday night.

Have a good time and know that I am home crying.