Sponsor not paying

Olaf

Supporting Member
I have been trying to work out getting the remaining $4000 from a sponsor that hasn't paid. He's 85 days late on his 2nd installment, $2000 and now 29 days late on his final installment, $2000. I've tried to get him to make smaller good faith payments but he hasn't. We believe that he's not going to pay us the remaining balance and now we're short $4000 for the year. These funds were were going to be used to pay our property taxes.

if you'd like to help us raise money to cover the deficit, we still have a bunch of AreaBFE shirts, stickers, and Axial Wraith decal skins to sell. You can order items by posting a message here, emailing us at info@areabfe.com, and on our facebook store.

Thanks again for your support.
2012-08-06_10-02-26_165.jpg156592_389370124419343_381188661904156_1167017_120817976_n.jpgAreaBFE Axial Wraith Skin .jpg

Olaf

Supporting Member
Thank you!!! What size shirt in short or long sleeve! would you like? Please pm your address and I'll send you the total. We accept Paypal and credit cards.

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
I'm in also, I'll shoot you a pm with details

I'll be sure to get a good marker to scribble them out ;)
and sent them a plight email asking them to honor there aggrement..I suggest others do also.
Just make it plight, being a asshole won't help.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
email sent... if you go to their website in the recent news they are advertising that they are the Official Sponsor of AreaBFE.... so at the very lease your getting some advertisement...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Olaf - post up AreaBFE paypal address. I (and I'm sure others) would be willing to throw some donations at you. :)

Olaf

Supporting Member
Would you like the 2 xxl tshirts and stickers now? Long sleeve or short?
$15 for short sleeve and $20 for long sleeve. Shipping is about $5-8 and I'll throw in a couple of stickers.

Put me on the list for a couple of 2x hoodies, and I want to buy a couple of 2x t's and some stickers.