Sponsor not paying

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
You can put me down for a XXL hoodie! and 2 shirts! Can you pm me the details as far a cost and color options for short sleeve shirts?

Olaf

Supporting Member
Hi GorillaXJ,

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full! LOL!

Here's the message....
Hi,
What size shirts do you need? 2XL?
I have all sizes in Black LS and SS.
I only have Large and 2XL in Green LS and SS.

Short sleeve shirts are $15 and long sleeve are $20. Hoodies are $45 but I will have to put you on the waiting list because there's a minimum order that we have to satisfy. Would you like to be on the list for a hoodie?

Thanks for your support.
You can put me down for a XXL hoodie! and 2 shirts! Can you pm me the details as far a cost and color options for short sleeve shirts?

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
Hi GorillaXJ,

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full! LOL!

Here's the message....
Hi,
What size shirts do you need? 2XL?
I have all sizes in Black LS and SS.
I only have Large and 2XL in Green LS and SS.

Short sleeve shirts are $15 and long sleeve are $20. Hoodies are $45 but I will have to put you on the waiting list because there's a minimum order that we have to satisfy. Would you like to be on the list for a hoodie?

Thanks for your support.

haha, sorry about that I didn't notice... must have been full for some time! I would love to be on the waiting list for the hoodie. I'll send money for the shirts 1 black,1green both SS 2XL :) (its empty now lol)

Olaf

Supporting Member
It's awesome how people can come together to support each other and THANK YOU very much for ordering apparel and making donations.

I will try to get everyone's order out today.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Not for nothing, and I'm glad that you are all supporting BFE, but.... T-shirts and hoodies are not free. A considerable portion of your "donation" that is getting you an awesome shirt or hoodie could be just.. donated to BFE directly. :D

Just sayin'. Continue. :D

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Not for nothing, and I'm glad that you are all supporting BFE, but.... T-shirts and hoodies are not free. A considerable portion of your "donation" that is getting you an awesome shirt or hoodie could be just.. donated to BFE directly. :D

Just sayin'. Continue. :D

But I wasn't kidding, I really do need a sweatshirt. :)

Olaf

Supporting Member
I am going to place an order for hoodies/sweatshirts the beginning of next week since I have 7 people and their sizes on the list. That's everyone who has let me know on this post and via pm since this thread was posted.

I will order a couple more of L and XL since the minimum order is 10 pieces.

Please let me know if you you would like a hoodie by Monday so that I can add yours to this order.

Thanks again.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I am going to place an order for hoodies/sweatshirts the beginning of next week since I have 7 people and their sizes on the list. That's everyone who has let me know on this post and via pm since this thread was posted.

I will order a couple more of L and XL since the minimum order is 10 pieces.

Please let me know if you you would like a hoodie by Monday so that I can add yours to this order.

Thanks again.

I hope you got me on the list for a 2xl hoodie, let me know how much and when to pay.

Olaf

Supporting Member
Hey, if you got any good pics with AreaBFE stickers, and apparel I'd appreciate seeing them. We're always looking for good content to post on fb of our supporters!

Got my order yesterday!
Really fast shipping

Thanks a bunch and I'll be ordering a few more when the bronco build is done.