Sponsor not paying

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I sent them an e-mail as well. Also once I figure out what size shirt my wife wants I'll order a couple stickers, shirts and send some extra money your way.

UFAB

Like the thread for the BFE Support. Awesome how RME members are stepping up and getting the job done... ;)

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
Anyone get a email back from said sponsor?

They where pretty much telling me it's areaBFE's falt that it happened and they won't pay them.
Said there are 2 sides to ever story witch they will not share but hope I will continue buying there product?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Hmm. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=533451532945&set=o.184556384918431&type=3

How could it be AreaBFE's fault? They've plastered the Rukkastixx logo all over everything. They got just as much advertising as the other official sponsors. So how could it possibly be AreaBFE's fault for not putting a check in the mail? I'm confused here. Seems like the BFE crew was more that willing to work on payments with them too.

edit - broncomitch: not bashing you, I know you're just the messenger. :D

Olaf

Supporting Member
Hi Mitch,

I'm glad that he's responding to inquiries.
However, I'm not really sure how it can be our fault that he's not paying us what he agreed to pay us. He's on record stating that we've upheld our part of the agreement. He's on record stating that he's in default. He hasn't made an effort to even make small payments on the balance. Now that we go public with this, he's upset, we're to blame, and he's using that as an excuse not pay us what he agreed to.

Anyone get a email back from said sponsor?

They where pretty much telling me it's areaBFE's falt that it happened and they won't pay them.
Said there are 2 sides to ever story witch they will not share but hope I will continue buying there product?

Cascadia

Undecided
Do you have a picture of what the hoodies look like or the colors? I'd probably be interested in an xl and possibly a small. How much are they each?

muleskinner

"Working today on the development of a new product to add to the already great line of RUKKA Energy Products. New look website with online purchase options, and 3 new commercials also coming VERY soon"

Maybe this is why they don't have the money to pay you? Commercials are pretty expensive.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I'm in for a couple t-shirts and a hat... maybe a couple stickers as well. PM me some details when you have some time. Thanks!

Olaf

Supporting Member
Hi,
The hoodies only come in black with an embroidered logo and are $45. I've had mine for 5-6 years now and won't wear out so that I can get a new one with the larger embroidered design.
DSCN9942.jpg
Do you have a picture of what the hoodies look like or the colors? I'd probably be interested in an xl and possibly a small. How much are they each?