Sponsor not paying

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
Hey, if you got any good pics with AreaBFE stickers, and apparel I'd appreciate seeing them. We're always looking for good content to post on fb of our supporters!
16A43312-2D6A-4782-9147-576BD017BD22.jpg

Put this on today.
Saving the others when I paint the bronco.

Olaf

Supporting Member
We wanted to thank everyone for their apparel purchases, and donations!!!! We would also like to thank Moab Friends-For-Wheelin' for the generous donation!!!

By the way, the hoodies are on order and I'll notify everyone once they arrive.

Thanks again!

One of the visitors to AreaBFE just took this picture and we wanted to share it....

202765_10100392122490485_531929053.jpg

EB101

Olaf, I have got to say I was very disappointed over Labor Day when we were at BFE. I was sporting my favorite green AreaBFE tee when I realized I had 3 giant sized gobs of chipotle sauce on it. Can I get two more please in XXL? My wife won't let me wear the last one in public any more.
Thanks for all you do.
-Steve

Olaf

Supporting Member
HI Steve,

Sorry for the delay. I'm out of town until Wednesday but I'll check availability on Wednesday and get back with you.

Olaf, I have got to say I was very disappointed over Labor Day when we were at BFE. I was sporting my favorite green AreaBFE tee when I realized I had 3 giant sized gobs of chipotle sauce on it. Can I get two more please in XXL? My wife won't let me wear the last one in public any more.
Thanks for all you do.
-Steve

Olaf

Supporting Member
Hi Steve,

Are you looking for Long sleeve, short sleeve or one of each?

Thanks for all you do.
-Steve

Olaf

Supporting Member
I have one of each on hand here in California. I you'd like just short sleeve then I'll contact my partner Chris in Moab to mail one from there. No problem either way. We'll do whatever you like.
I was thinking 2 short sleeve but I'd certainly take 1 of each.

EB101

I have one of each on hand here in California. I you'd like just short sleeve then I'll contact my partner Chris in Moab to mail one from there. No problem either way. We'll do whatever you like.

One of each works. How can I pay get you paid? PM what you need for pymt please.

BTW, Chris gave us some color prints of the AreaBFE Map when we ran into him in May. Mine worked out great when we were there a couple weeks ago.
-Steve

Olaf

Supporting Member
HOODIES are here!!! I pm'd everyone that reserved a hoodie. Please let me know if your plans have changed or if you're interested in one and you weren't on the list.

Thanks,
Olaf
562-233-6523