ChestonScout - (2XL) Paid
Rockin Ed - (XL,2XL) Paid
RockReligious - (XL,2XL) Paid
Maverick - (L,2XL) Paid
BroncoMitch - (2XL) Paid
MBryson - (2-2XL) Paid

Wrong size, then send me a message.

XJEEPER

Thanks for the heads up, I just checked my PP account and the payment I made to you on 12/11 didn't go through because I fat-fingered your email addy......correction made, $ sent.

Last edited:

TRAILDOZER

I have been trying to work out getting the remaining $4000 from a sponsor that hasn't paid. He's 85 days late on his 2nd installment, $2000 and now 29 days late on his final installment, $2000. I've tried to get him to make smaller good faith payments but he hasn't. We believe that he's not going to pay us the remaining balance and now we're short $4000 for the year. These funds were were going to be used to pay our property taxes.

if you'd like to help us raise money to cover the deficit, we still have a bunch of AreaBFE shirts, stickers, and Axial Wraith decal skins to sell. You can order items by posting a message here, emailing us at info@areabfe.com, and on our facebook store.

Thanks again for your support.
View attachment 75044View attachment 75045View attachment 75046

How much are these i will help out

Olaf

Supporting Member
I placed the order just before Christmas and our apparel guy told me that it wouldn't be processed until the after the holidays. I emailed him today for an update. Typically, 3-4 weeks turn-around time so I hoping to ship before the end of January.

Olaf

Supporting Member
Apparel guy said he would have them this week. I have a call into him to find out when I can pick them up. I was hoping to ship by the end of this month so I'll keep everyone posted.