Rockreligious 1
Mbryson 1
Maverick 2
ChestonScout 1
EB101 1
Neagtea 1
XJeeper 1

Please Paypal to Info@AreaBFE.com
Each item is $30 and shipping is $8 for 1 item and $11 if you're ordering 2 items.

QUESTION: Would you prefer sweatshirts or fleece jackets? What if the fleece jackets are a little higher cost?

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
If I can I would like to add one to my order... so

1-xl
1-xxl
doesnt matter if they are zip up sweater or fleece jacket, what ever you all go with., let me know and I will paypal tommoro.

Olaf

Supporting Member
Okay so we'll go with sweatshirts.
I don't have pictures. They will be black and have the logo embroidered on over the left breast area.

Please Paypal $30 per sweatshirt plus $8 shipping for 1 item and $11 for 2 items to Info@AreaBFE.com

Broncomitch 1 or 2
Rockin ed 2
Rockreligious 2
Mbryson 1
Maverick 2
ChestonScout 1
EB101 1
Neagtea 1
XJeeper 1 (paid)

Olaf

Supporting Member
We haven't removed Rukkastixx for a couple of reasons: Those are hard signs with one solid graphic printed so it's not an easy fix to remove their name without ruining the sign or spending money to reprint. We are in the middle of renewing and establishing new sponsorships so it's better to print/change signs once! We also decided to leave Rukkastixx on the signs, website etc to uphold our part of the agreement. This avoids any issue of default on our end if and when we go after Rukkastixx legally.
im curious tho.......why is fukkastix logo still on all the signs out there?