Spotted

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
I went by a house in Bluffdale the other morning on the way out to the DMV and there was 4 Discoveries out front. (And I thought I had a problem with collecting vehicles). ;)

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
IMAG0690_zps528d49f9.jpg

sixstringsteve

awesome, that's very tastefully done. That's one of the few Tacoma SAS that I've liked. They did a good job keeping it low.

mombobuggy

Sweet stretched sami w/ custom fiberglass rear cover...seen it twice now in Lehi. Who claims it? I want it!
I have seen that rig up close it is super nice, the front axle has been moved forward a few inches. And it has a nice four link under the rear. I took some pictures of it a while back because it was so nice it would be a fun rig to have around for trail rides and picking up some groceries. I looked on line for that top but came up empty. Because that is one of the things that make this such a sweet outfit. That guy has always had cool rigs in his driveway he has good taste. His expedition is very nice as well and it was for sale a while back when gas was so hi if not for that I would have bought it.

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

I have seen that rig up close it is super nice, the front axle has been moved forward a few inches. And it has a nice four link under the rear. I took some pictures of it a while back because it was so nice it would be a fun rig to have around for trail rides and picking up some groceries. I looked on line for that top but came up empty. Because that is one of the things that make this such a sweet outfit. That guy has always had cool rigs in his driveway he has good taste. His expedition is very nice as well and it was for sale a while back when gas was so hi if not for that I would have bought it.

Here is the top it has http://www.lowrangeoffroad.com/inde...ops-lwb-custom-2-piece-sport-top-samurai.html