SUWA takes Canyonlands ORV ban request to Washington

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Those people need to pull there heads out of there butts and see the day light. I would bet money that some how doing this furthers there own selfish agenda's

sixstringsteve

sixstringsteve said:
I'm willing to bet that Heidi Mcintosh has never been to Canyonlands before.

I take it back, it looks like SUWA's website has pictures of them in Utah. This is the same BS I fought in CA when they said our mountain bikes were eroding the trails and damaging our natural habitat. Yet the horses (who did far more damage) were permitted. I just don't get it. They make me sick.

So rather than complaining about it, I'm going to keep supporting u4, brc, and the other clubs that go to bat against these nitwits. If they win canyonlands, then the rest of moab won't be far behind.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Don't underestimate the opposition. SUWA and cohorts have spent thousands of hours on the ground in Utah performing their 'inventories' and field research. While their BOD and general membership is greatly comprised of out of state residents, they have a very large contingency of Utah locals that are very well versed in Utah's back country. While they started as a true grass-roots organization they have morphed into a giant lobby power that has flexed its muscles and succeeded in the past.

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
John Daley, He needs a few emails from good church going citizens, and the rest of us heathens

Or maybe his bosses need to be told that we wont be watching ksl anymore because of the untrue propaganda that is on the news and in the commercials and the shows, especially on thursday nights. Tell them it is sad a reporter wife has so much attention on what she says, and that they should spend more time reporting the factual news.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Or maybe his bosses need to be told that we wont be watching ksl anymore because of the untrue propaganda that is on the news and in the commercials and the shows, especially on thursday nights. Tell them it is sad a reporter wife has so much attention on what she says, and that they should spend more time reporting the factual news.

This was tried last year. No response. Also it looks like Amy Joi O'Donohughe of the Des News is pro suwa.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member

This was tried last year with no response. Also Amy Joi O'Donoghue of the Des News is pro suwa. Maybe it will take about 100 people asking the question??? Any takers out there.

roverrocks

So are these groups not going to be happy till we are all banned to only city parks?
We will be lucky to have even city parks left when these clowns are done. They may want all city parks returned to a "native" state someday where you aren't even allowed to walk or picnic. Maybe when some ultra greenie group sues the City of New York to have Manhattan returned to a wilderness state people will begin to understand their Stone Age nuts and berries mentality.

jeepers

you know what when they take all of are land away even to hunters like myself even said above where you cant even walk. it will come down to people fist fighting with these a$$ holes as much as i hate to say this i will sneak on trails to go wheelin but only if it went that far.id never go on a trail now that was posted its gods land he left it for us to enjoy so these suwa tree huggers a$$ holes have no place to judge us so i hope they will be judged one day from the man above . sorry if this dont make sense im not a writer lol