The “200 sq ft” max “shed” build

The_Lobbster

Finally got the shed disassembled and moved into my backyard. I measured, and squared a string line “10x20” 😉 to see where it’ll sit. Followed all zoning and utility setbacks for this “200 sq foot” garage. Going to pour a small footing to assemble this unit, and pour the inside pad later.

And also this building seems to love to cut people, my buddy got snagged by one of the nails helping move walls off the trailer.

IMG_4141.jpeg
E0E344A0-5197-478C-9DA5-B8FDD91BE508.jpeg

Last edited:

Tonkaman

Finally got the shed disassembled and moved into my backyard. I measured, and squared a string line “10x20” 😉 to see where it’ll sit. Followed all zoning and utility setbacks for this “200 sq foot” garage. Going to pour a small footing to assemble this unit, and pour the inside pad later.

And also his building seems to love to cut people, my buddy got snagged by one of the nails helping move walls off the trailer.

View attachment 173969
View attachment 173970
Wow! That’s a nasty one

The_Lobbster

Preparing to pour my footings! I’ve calculated I need about a yard and a half or less to pour a 12” tall by 4” wide footing. Only going about 6” below grade. Once I get the whole thing assembled, I will pour the interior slab later when my dad comes to visit, as he did concrete for years and can do better than I to make it flat.
Also scored a free garage door! Was told it was 8’x8’, but realized later it’s actually 7’x7’. Still enough for my Suzuki, but anything full-size will be tight. I’ll just frame some extra studs to make provision for upgrading later.

IMG_4246.jpeg

IMG_4255.jpeg