The RME ride we've all been waiting for.

sixstringsteve

I wish. I can only edit my mp4 videos at work, I don't have video editing software that can handle it at home. It'll be a couple days for me.

I guess I could convert the mp4's... we'll see.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Sounds like Noah. He has a white Tacoma and was up there Friday night.

No, it was a lifted GM four door, if I remember right. Just figured it was a guy coming down for this run, but he may have been with another group.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I was up there on the trail at 7am. had to get home by 10 for my little girl's 1 yr. B-day party. We took 40 up to the mud springs/Ridge trail intersection then took the ridge trail up to the 4-way and then from there we went back down to the tibble dam. Great loop for anyone doing a quick ride! The #40 trail is way gnarlier than it was at the end of the season last year for the first mile or so past the bridge! I love it! I'm so glad they're all open!

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I'm still waiting on the videos! :ugh:

:rofl:

I'd like to make the September ride, since my plans to come up for an August ride didn't pan out.

sixstringsteve

from post #1:

July 23 - AF Canyon
Aug 27 - AF canyon. Likely an overnighter and pot luck/BBQ.
Sept24 - Cherry Creek/Little Sahara (they're 5 min away from each other)
Oct 22 - San Raphael Swell/possible overnighter. Color trails, Waterfall trail and 5MOH are likely and/or maybe a scenic long distance cruise for the dual sport bikes.
Nov 26 - Moab/green river (possibilities here are endless )

sixstringsteve

oh yeah. We'll want to change that date then. the 10th is the low range show n shine, and the 16-17th is the noob run. Hm...