The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

rholbrook

Harrison and I are thinking we may be heading to either White Sands area to ride the Tubes Loop, the San Rafael Swell to ride Devils Race Track and the Colored Trails, Bear Lake area or maybe slip on up to Stanley, ID to ride Saturday. May opt to stay out of the mountains because I think the bow hunt is still going on. Would rather ride up high to stay out of the heat. Anyone interested in coming?

Tonkaman

Harrison and I are thinking we may be heading to either White Sands area to ride the Tubes Loop, the San Rafael Swell to ride Devils Race Track and the Colored Trails, Bear Lake area or maybe slip on up to Stanley, ID to ride Saturday. May opt to stay out of the mountains because I think the bow hunt is still going on. Would rather ride up high to stay out of the heat. Anyone interested in coming?

Wow you've really narrowed it down to a small list there ha ha. Wish I could

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
There is a little tiny puddle on the sovereign trail that ended up being not so tiny. We had to dry the bike out, but no real issues as a result.

IMG_5960.JPG

Derek and I rode metal masher and sovereign trail on Friday, and were joined by Russ and Harrison on Saturday for white wash dunes, dead cow, and the tubes. Lots of fun, good friends, and good riding.

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Sounds like an awesome time. I need to get my idle and voltage issues figured so I can make some of these trips.

Jared

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
As all of the racers on here know, we had to cancel our race for next weekend due to the Juab County Sheriff not issuing our access permit due to the elk hunt. We are not going to let a good weekend go to waste, so we are going to host a poker run on what would have been the 5 special tests for the enduro. I want to invite everyone out to come out for a fun day of riding and the possibility of winning some prizes. Cost is $5 per hand and you can play as many hands as you want. This is a non competitive event and is fun for the whole family. We are still working on some details but plan on having something that is also ATV/UTV friendly. Every participant will get one of the cool finisher pins that we had for the race.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Go out and ride each of the special tests we had planned. At the end of the test you draw a playing card for your poker hand. At the end of the day when we tally up the hands, we will have prizes for winning hands. We will decide what those will be, but for example......best hand, worst hand, full house, only odd numbers but all hearts, etc.

Tonkaman

There is a little tiny puddle on the sovereign trail that ended up being not so tiny. We had to dry the bike out, but no real issues as a result.

View attachment 106818

Derek and I rode metal masher and sovereign trail on Friday, and were joined by Russ and Harrison on Saturday for white wash dunes, dead cow, and the tubes. Lots of fun, good friends, and good riding.

That tiny little puddle just about swallowed you whole! It's hard to tell in this photo but the rock slopes down into a V shape. The bottom was atleast 4' deep!

Tonkaman

Saturday was by far my best day of riding to date. I've never felt so confident and pushed so hard ever before. I was able to stand and attack for 90% of the day which was a massive improvement. I was doing huge wall rides and jumping down vertical slick rock walls like a boss!!

.....I love my Beta

rholbrook

Saturday was by far my best day of riding to date. I've never felt so confident and pushed so hard ever before. I was able to stand and attack for 90% of the day which was a massive improvement. I was doing huge wall rides and jumping down vertical slick rock walls like a boss!!

.....I love my Beta
It was the trail leader's responsibility to make sure you had a great time. That is such a fun area to ride. You can see how much fun that ride would be if everyone could manage a good steady pace.

Its too late this year but next year I say we plan a ride above Sun Valley, Id.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Would any one be interested in a Thanksgiving weekend ride? I'm thinking Fri-Sat in Moab.

Cliff Hanger would be on the list of trails I think..

Cascadia

Undecided
I think a lot of the sage riders go to Warner valley every year. But I'm always stuck at home helping the in laws put on a race thanksgiving morning.

Tonkaman

Would any one be interested in a Thanksgiving weekend ride? I'm thinking Fri-Sat in Moab.

Cliff Hanger would be on the list of trails I think..

I'd love to give cliffhanger another ride. Shouldn't we be worried about snow in the end of December? That seems to bring back haunting memories...

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I think a lot of the sage riders go to Warner valley every year. But I'm always stuck at home helping the in laws put on a race thanksgiving morning.

If there is not snow on the ground we (is and the Stouts) will be doing thanksgiving at White Wash again this year. If there is snow we will go to St. George.