The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Saturday was by far my best day of riding to date. I've never felt so confident and pushed so hard ever before. I was able to stand and attack for 90% of the day which was a massive improvement. I was doing huge wall rides and jumping down vertical slick rock walls like a boss!!

.....I love my Beta
Dang! I was at white wash Saturday to Tuesday. Wish I'd known you guys were down there.

The wife and I have been talking about a trip there for Thanksgiving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

rholbrook

I am headed to St George today for the State Highschool Mountain Bike Championships. We were going to go last night so we could ride today and Harrison would have Friday to rest up for his ride on Saturday but he ended up having a test at school in his last class of the day so he won't be riding dirt bikes down there. I am riding tomorrow morning for several hours with a friend if anyone wants to ride with us. He wants to do Toquerville Falls

Next weekend we are going to Moab so if you don't get anyone to bite on 5MOH this weekend, I'm still wanting to go before Thanks Giving. We still need to hit the colored trails and Devils Racetrack.

Cascadia

Undecided
Wish I could. I can't this weekend. Gotta stay close. I'm headed south next weekend and then will head a little further south to race the last round of west hare scrambles. It's in Logandale nv. Should be fun.

Cascadia

Undecided
I was there last Thursday and did the same 50 mile loop I almost died on last month. The dirt was moist but no mud at all. Might be some now though.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I did Bountiful last night on the 125. Tuttle loop is closed and so are the gates to Sessions and Farmington. There's a little snow on the leeward sides but the trails are dry.

Maybe let's go ride somewhere closer like Knolls or I'd really like to do Wendover, I have the enduro on GPS and it is awesome.
I don't really want to Marathon it to 5MOH (unless we can find a couple other people to split up the drive)

Last edited: