Today I Want This....

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
What thinks RME?

2007 Jeep Wrangler Wrangler X
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/9375648

Has a misfire. Is that common?
I’m not a fan of the 2011 and earlier JK, mostly because the engine is a turd and the 4 speed auto helps it be more turdy. I just recently recommended against a grind at work buying a very similar JK with two extra doors. Two weeks after buying it he got a $2,600 mechanic bill for the rear axle and some steering work.

That being said, $5k is cheap enough to not feel so bad after you replace the entire drivetrain and steering/suspension with better stuff. I guarantee it will have death wobble until you do.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I’m not a fan of the 2011 and earlier JK, mostly because the engine is a turd and the 4 speed auto helps it be more turdy. I just recently recommended against a grind at work buying a very similar JK with two extra doors. Two weeks after buying it he got a $2,600 mechanic bill for the rear axle and some steering work.

That being said, $5k is cheap enough to not feel so bad after you replace the entire drivetrain and steering/suspension with better stuff. I guarantee it will have death wobble until you do.
Also also, I have some two door stuff I will give you if you buy it.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time

My GoFund Me is up. If you donate, I'll let you park your car in the garage and use to pool once a year.

I surprisingly really like the colors and decoration in that home. I’ve seen a lot of expensive homes in my day and they never really appeal to me… But that one sure does.

But also, maybe it’s the poor/jealous person in me, but I’ve always thought at some point you should just acknowledge that you have enough and do better things with your money than buy ridiculously large houses and estates.

J-mobzz

The only thing I like about Mustangs is how slow they are... 😂 I loved picking on them when I had my Camaro and CJ5 with the built SBC.
I had nearly that exact car for my first car. 79 Mustang Pace car with the little cowl induction hood that had a 5.0 and five speed swapped in. Mine had Tops though. But of course, like any responsible high school kid I ruined a really nice original patina paint job in favor of multicolor primer. Haha
Scan00092_zpsf13402d6.jpeg

The_Lobbster

My GoFund Me is up. If you donate, I'll let you park your car in the garage and use to pool once a year.
Just in case anybody desires to look at the "undisclosed address" on google earth, here ya go ;)

10201 SE 74th St, Oklahoma City, OK, 73150

What is really cool, is that if you have $17 milly to spend, you can look out your front door, and see this bad*ss Toyota RV across the street in your neighbors driveway.

yota rv.jpg

Last edited: