Today I Want This....

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Spotted this tucked away while I was at Edge Powersports today. When I first saw the concepts on the internet I wasn’t really impressed. Up close they look pretty well built and equipped with some high end parts

View attachment 174775View attachment 174776View attachment 174778View attachment 174779View attachment 174780View attachment 174781View attachment 174782
Basically a SxS chassis, right? If I were in the market and had ****-you money, I'd consider it.

The_Lobbster

They’re built here in Springville. They had 3 out front a couple weeks ago, so I stopped to pick it apart.

They are actually surprisingly well built.

I’d like to know what they’re running for knuckles and hubs. I wonder if they’re proprietary, or if they use parts from another vehicle manufacturer.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
They’re built here in Springville. They had 3 out front a couple weeks ago, so I stopped to pick it apart.

They are actually surprisingly well built.

I’d like to know what they’re running for knuckles and hubs. I wonder if they’re proprietary, or if they use parts from another vehicle manufacturer.
I didn’t really inspect it to deeply but from 3 feet away everything looked very good. The sway bars look the style of a Currie RockJok. Not sure I. The brand of cool over or bumpstop other than they have self branded them. I am curious how the rear steer works