Today I Want This....

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
@N-Smooth did that.... look at what happened to his XJ
I did the gap jump at Delta wayyyyy too many times and my back remembers. Ryan was giving me a hard time saying he’s going to put a suspension seat on the passenger side if he ever has to ride in it again 🤣

I feel like there are levels of retarded and building a Cherokee crawler is definitely on the spectrum but a prerunner is off the charts. Excuse me sir, that’s a unibody.

But also, lots of trophies happened to my XJ. #suckitmarc 😘

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I did the gap jump at Delta wayyyyy too many times and my back remembers. Ryan was giving me a hard time saying he’s going to put a suspension seat on the passenger side if he ever has to ride in it again 🤣

I feel like there are levels of retarded and building a Cherokee crawler is definitely on the spectrum but a prerunner is off the charts. Excuse me sir, that’s a unibody.

1722461250173.png

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member

“The only tism I have is XJ-ism… and that T-swift thing”- N-smooth

NYCEGUY01

2.5 seconds 0-60, 4WD for launches and winter roads. I am WAY too far down this rabbit hole. Total price for one of these brand new is approx $65k.

View attachment 174997
These damn Fords is what made me start working on the older cheaper GMC version...

I used the LSA I had for it on my Blazer so I'm saving for a Whipple. LOL

AWD LQ9. 4l80. Lowered blah, blah, blah...

20240731_182804.jpg