Today I Want This....

J-mobzz

Is the cladding/fender flares OEM? It looks odd.
It’s definitely not oem I’m sure it was the conversion company that added it with the original build. Much like the old conversion vans. The ad says engine runs but needs restoration. I don’t know if they’re talking about the vehicle needing restoration or if it needs a new engine.

I definitely don’t need a project that needs another engine right right now. But I would love to paint that thing put some bumpers , lift , wheels and tires on it just for the sake of it being so unique

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
It’s definitely not oem I’m sure it was the conversion company that added it with the original build. Much like the old conversion vans. The ad says engine runs but needs restoration. I don’t know if they’re talking about the vehicle needing restoration or if it needs a new engine.

I definitely don’t need a project that needs another engine right right now. But I would love to paint that thing put some bumpers , lift , wheels and tires on it just for the sake of it being so unique
That same line is what makes me question it. If the engine needs “restoration” then eff that but if it runs, it’s pretty neat.

J-mobzz

That same line is what makes me question it. If the engine needs “restoration” then eff that but if it runs, it’s pretty neat.
IMG_0082.png
I wish it wasn’t so far away I’d love to go check it out. I have to head upto Montana this weekend so it may be a week and a half before I could make it down to check it out. But if it’s still there when im back I think I might just have to.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I think that’s way rad. All the benefits of the sxs, without the douche.

I have wondered if a person could take the sticker price of a CanAm or other high end sxs and invest it in parts for a Sami or a flatfender or other small platform and make a better rig. I bet you could. This is one way to do it, although I would have kept the original drivetrain or done some other swap. I've driven a RZR and those drivetrains SUCK.