U4 MEMBERSHIPS

Is it capitalized because it's Steve's? Or does he have his own brand of sarcasm?

It's both, that's how I roll.

And yes, I was sarcastic. I believe that things like processing memberships, updating the website and working on land use/community issues should take precedence over fun-runs, hat pins, and other flufff. This is my opinion, but I'm probably just being naive and negative. I wish Tacoma was still posting those meeting minutes.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
It's both, that's how I roll.

And yes, I was sarcastic. I believe that things like processing memberships, updating the website and working on land use/community issues should take precedence over fun-runs, hat pins, and other flufff. This is my opinion, but I'm probably just being naive and negative. I wish Tacoma was still posting those meeting minutes.

Of course you are right about priorities and I have to admit I get frustrated at times but the fight is worth fighting even if I have to start working for Uall. The rumor is that Tacoma is still in one piece and minutes will be posted. By the way I believe U4 got 20 new memberships at the Tera Flex show. Maybe one of them will turn out to be a good strong volunteer.

M

muddyjeep

Guess its time to give up on this. I'm not waiting 3 months again!
I only renewed because I want our trails to stay open.

M

muddyjeep

What are your conditions of satisfaction?

Well Renewal! Just wonder why it takes so long. I'm sure there are allot of other people waiting for there membership too. I just hope it works out better
in the future for other members. I know it's all volunteer @ U4.

M

muddyjeep

Still waiting! I wonder how many people have purchased memberships and never received
a thing. It's time they reevaluate how they do things!
If I had not fought so hard last time to get what I paid for, I never would have seen any of it! Let me know what the
censored.gif
is going on! or I will contact paypal Saturday morning!
Payment sent on 5/11/11

Last edited by a moderator:

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Well, maybe you are renewed. Are you looking for a document or a phone call? Did u order a shirt u didn't receive? What kind of acknowledgement would fit the bill is what I am asking I guess?

M

muddyjeep

Well I thought they sent out a membership packet. No membership card or anything yet!
Just like last time I tried to renew! That time included a shirt. I'm not ordering any merchandise this time.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Membership processing takes a committed individual who will consistently spend the time to stay on top of it. USA-All has had its own membership isssues in the past, but that was solved a year and a half ago when we had someone step up to the task and commit to it. U4 needs one of those individuals......anyone out there willing to commit a couple hours a week to help out?

Well I thought they sent out a membership packet. No membership card or anything yet!
Just like last time I tried to renew! That time included a shirt. I'm not ordering any merchandise this time.

I go back to my original statement and I am not jumping on you with this, but why not get involved and help instead of complaining. There are several people with U4 that are doing as much with the time they can devote to it.

JOIN-PARTICIPATE-DONATE. It is time more people got out of the wagon that is being pulled by just a few people and took a turn. Its great you have taken the first step in this process by joining U4. Why not participate in U4 by donating some time to help with membership processing. I would bet that after you did that you would have more appreciation of what comittment the leadership of U4 has.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Every member of this forum and every person that owns an ohv vehicle should be jumping up and down asking "what can I do to help?" Instead of letting 1% struggle to keep trails open. This is why the few fall behind and get burned out. Are you going to blame the U4 or Usa-All when we don't have any trails left?

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Next U4 meeting is Thursday June 30th, 6:30 PM, at Larry H. Miller Jeep in Sandy. All volunteers are gratefully welcome.
Speaking of volunteers!!!
Hey Craig S. are you on RME? I visited Rep. Chaffetz office in West Jordan yesterday and talked with Sherrie Winder the office manager about getting grants after we get our 501c3. Is this something you would be interested in helping with?

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Guess its time to give up on this. I'm not waiting 3 months again!
I only renewed because I want our trails to stay open.

Contradictory to your other posts, and gripes... The donated money for membership helps fund these things... You say you donated only to help trails stay open.. But then get upset you didn't get stickers

M

muddyjeep

Contradictory to your other posts, and gripes... The donated money for membership helps fund these things... You say you donated only to help trails stay open.. But then get upset you didn't get stickers

I will be donating more when I can, Now that I know whats going on.:cool:
Plus a new mouse pad and coffee mug would be really cool!