Wanted: Chick With Own Rig !

You know guys.....you find a chick who likes to wheel....you'll have to take her with you EVERYTIME. :ugh:

My wife does NOT like to wheel, and that's just fine with me. ;)

Trust me guys!
icon14.gif

O good point. Pretty hard to hit on the rare (rare single) cute girl on the trail if your riding in your girls rig:ugh:

But just think if she has the same rig as you or close then you technically have twice as many spares, and he with the most spares wins right.

Also a girl that wheels understand that i may need food and beverage while on my trail adventure. So i wont have to convinve her why I need that huge cooler in the back taking up valuable room for shoes/purse/blah blah or other stuff. She may even go the extra mile and bring forward supplies to the hungry/thirsty driver ME:)

And if I/or she breaks the rig and I have to fix it I can charge payment in whatever form i want :D Bonus !

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
O good point. Pretty hard to hit on the rare (rare single) cute girl on the trail if your riding in your girls rig:ugh:

But just think if she has the same rig as you or close then you technically have twice as many spares, and he with the most spares wins right.

Also a girl that wheels understand that i may need food and beverage while on my trail adventure. So i wont have to convinve her why I need that huge cooler in the back taking up valuable room for shoes/purse/blah blah or other stuff. She may even go the extra mile and bring forward supplies to the hungry/thirsty driver ME:)

And if I/or she breaks the rig and I have to fix it I can charge payment in whatever form i want :D Bonus !

ummmm.....anything else???

U

unltd1

hot dang

Most of us "jeep chicks" are burly lesbians or just doing it to "bond" with our guy. A few of us, however, actually OWN our own jeeps and LOVE to go wheelin, and did so before our boyfriend/husband/domestic partner tied us down. But, like Goat said, when you find us, you have to be "quick, or ummm" (he means big....).

HOW TO TELL IF YOU'VE REALLY GOT A JEEP GIRL:

1. Jeep girls get turned on when you smell like 90-weight

2. Jeep girls like to do it in the garage

3. Jeep girls have a secret stash of money they are saving for bigger axles

4. Jeep girls want to get married in Moab

5. Jeep girls consider Sunday "wheelin day"

6. Jeep girls have a spark plug gapping tool on their key ring

7. Jeep girls laugh at you in your stock, chromed out, shiny, dent free, pretty little wrangler.

8. Jeep girls know what CJ, YJ, DJ, VJ, SJ, XJ, MJ, ZJ, WJ, KJ, TJ, and LJ mean

9. Jeep girls think you're super hot if you do all your mods yourself

10. Jeep girls only like Jeep boys

Best of luck in your search.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Most of us "jeep chicks" are burly lesbians or just doing it to "bond" with our guy. A few of us, however, actually OWN our own jeeps and LOVE to go wheelin, and did so before our boyfriend/husband/domestic partner tied us down. But, like Goat said, when you find us, you have to be "quick, or ummm" (he means big....).

7. Jeep girls laugh at you in your stock, chromed out, shiny, dent free, pretty little wrangler.

Right on!!

Brett

Meat-Hippy

WTF is a VJ?:confused:

The other option is just finding a nice girl who likes to spend time with you and is willing to give rock crawling a shot. I live and breathe for rock crawling, but I don't have my "own" rig. My hubby and I have a rig that I do help work on from time to time, but I love to drive and have hopes of one day having a sassy buggy all my own. In the mean time though, it's just really nice to share my husband's obsession because I for one, don't like being left at home! :D With the right girl, I think it would surprise you how easy it would be to convince them to fall in love with the wonderful sport of rock crawling!

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I like it when my wife goes and actually enjoys it, but that only happens about 2 times a year :rolleyes: The majority of the time all I hear is... Oh crap she just walked in :ugh::ugh:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
The other option is just finding a nice girl who likes to spend time with you and is willing to give rock crawling a shot. I live and breathe for rock crawling, but I don't have my "own" rig. My hubby and I have a rig that I do help work on from time to time, but I love to drive and have hopes of one day having a sassy buggy all my own. In the mean time though, it's just really nice to share my husband's obsession because I for one, don't like being left at home! :D With the right girl, I think it would surprise you how easy it would be to convince them to fall in love with the wonderful sport of rock crawling!

That was my wife. She only really went to be with me and take part in something I enjoyed. Now she is like you, would like to have her own rig to play around in. Doesn't mean she likes it as much as I do, but she does enjoy it. What really bothers her though is all the stopping and talking. Irritates her to no end when everyone stops at/after each obstacle to talk about how cool that obstacle is/was.;)

Catherine

Mrs. Gardner
I would also like to add that you are not going to find her at the mall shopping in forever 21. I hated it when guy friends would come and hang out with me then cry about how girls were so superficial...its all about where you are looking!!!!

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Yea rockcrawling is fun from time to time, but I am and always will be a dirt bike girl! Love to ride em, looke at em, and work on em!!
I also dont care of the consistent stopping all the time, but I have found that if we bring our video camera it gives me somthing to do when we all stop.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm lucky to have a woman who supports my obsession as much as she does. Sure, she doesn't go with all the time, but that's because I only have a 2 seater (doesnt' work with our kid :() and she likes to be the driver. And she's from a dirt bike family, so I'll just have to pick up a dirt bike for her soon. :D

:hickey: :hickey:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Yea rockcrawling is fun from time to time, but I am and always will be a dirt bike girl! Love to ride em, looke at em, and work on em!!
I also dont care of the consistent stopping all the time, but I have found that if we bring our video camera it gives me somthing to do when we all stop.

Oh hey, speak of the devil.

If you had your own buggy built around yourself I bet you would change your mind. :eek:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Oh hey, speak of the devil.

If you had your own buggy built around yourself I bet you would change your mind. :eek:

ummmm, prolly not. And I say that becuase I know my dirt bike will come first, and second, I can go faster, farther and in less amount of time with a total body workout on a dirt bike!!:D