Wanted: Chick With Own Rig !

Drew_XJ

Jeep is a 4 letter word
Most of us "jeep chicks" are burly lesbians or just doing it to "bond" with our guy. A few of us, however, actually OWN our own jeeps and LOVE to go wheelin, and did so before our boyfriend/husband/domestic partner tied us down. But, like Goat said, when you find us, you have to be "quick, or ummm" (he means big....).

HOW TO TELL IF YOU'VE REALLY GOT A JEEP GIRL:

1. Jeep girls get turned on when you smell like 90-weight

2. Jeep girls like to do it in the garage

3. Jeep girls have a secret stash of money they are saving for bigger axles

4. Jeep girls want to get married in Moab

5. Jeep girls consider Sunday "wheelin day"

6. Jeep girls have a spark plug gapping tool on their key ring

7. Jeep girls laugh at you in your stock, chromed out, shiny, dent free, pretty little wrangler.

8. Jeep girls know what CJ, YJ, DJ, VJ, SJ, XJ, MJ, ZJ, WJ, KJ, TJ, and LJ mean

9. Jeep girls think you're super hot if you do all your mods yourself

10. Jeep girls only like Jeep boys

Best of luck in your search.

How about 8 outta 10 is that any good? lol im getting married in moab next april. now if i could only talk her in to letting me lift her wj....

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Most of us "jeep chicks" are burly lesbians or just doing it to "bond" with our guy. A few of us, however, actually OWN our own jeeps and LOVE to go wheelin, and did so before our boyfriend/husband/domestic partner tied us down. But, like Goat said, when you find us, you have to be "quick, or ummm" (he means big....).

HOW TO TELL IF YOU'VE REALLY GOT A JEEP GIRL:

1. Jeep girls get turned on when you smell like 90-weight

2. Jeep girls like to do it in the garage

3. Jeep girls have a secret stash of money they are saving for bigger axles

4. Jeep girls want to get married in Moab

5. Jeep girls consider Sunday "wheelin day"

6. Jeep girls have a spark plug gapping tool on their key ring

7. Jeep girls laugh at you in your stock, chromed out, shiny, dent free, pretty little wrangler.

8. Jeep girls know what CJ, YJ, DJ, VJ, SJ, XJ, MJ, ZJ, WJ, KJ, TJ, and LJ mean

9. Jeep girls think you're super hot if you do all your mods yourself

10. Jeep girls only like Jeep boys

Best of luck in your search.

Well... well... well... Go ahead then, toss it around, be in the sway with your bad self:cool:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
The only problem with having a girl share your rig is the fact that they always want to drive now. At first it's just the easy stuff so you really don't care, then they get into harder and harder stuff, then all the sudden I can see it becoming their buggy:rolleyes: Oh yeah and then your teaching them to wheel and drive; and your buddies keep giving them the hard lines and then they get high centered or make it:D

You don't see me coming into your craft store and taking over your scrap booking do ya:p

Attachments

• price 7-01-07 054.jpg
    price 7-01-07 054.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 30
Speaking of the scrap book thing. My dad built the tradeshow stuff for "close to my heart" and some other scrapbooking company. Holy hell millions of dollars in that industry. Its like a .10 stamp untill you sell a couple billion of them. Thousands of women running around with scissors, ink pads, and markers in one big room......man I thought Iraq was bad. You can keep that hobby, i'll be in the garage tinkering with something.

The only problem with having a girl share your rig is the fact that they always want to drive now. At first it's just the easy stuff so you really don't care, then they get into harder and harder stuff, then all the sudden I can see it becoming their buggy:rolleyes: Oh yeah and then your teaching them to wheel and drive; and your buddies keep giving them the hard lines and then they get high centered or make it:D

But making it up the hard lines gives you the warm fuzzies! Especially if some of the people you are running with DON'T make it, that's extra nice. I love the warm fuzzies! :)

moabrangler

My wife has her own Jeep,XJ, for work. When we go GP N we take the TJ. I like taking her. She has a sense of humor when things go wrong,an when they don't. She really doesn't want to drive, but, will if she feels the need for speed.
Gotta remeber,Jeep stands for, Justifies Every Expense Plan,
'' As long as MOM gets to go''
The Third one is a Charm

I Love To rock crawl!

Rather I'm driving my truck or riding as passenger with my man! In below zero weather or above Oh my god its HOT!! weather, Come rain or shine its rock crawlin weather! You take pics, you talk a bunch of bull ****, you fix trucks (or some days tow trucks:rofl:). Which is usually my truck towing His!

My truck holds the brew and the food yummy!! What would you eat if I wasn't there? Chips and jerky! How about a bar b que, hamburger with cheese anyone...

Anyways I have a Toyota 4 runner, fully locked. And want to go out all the time. Tomorrow?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
My truck holds the brew and the food yummy!! What would you eat if I wasn't there? Chips and jerky! How about a bar b que, hamburger with cheese anyone...

Anyways I have a Toyota 4 runner, fully locked. And want to go out all the time. Tomorrow?

uh... ok! Yes, I will bring my family on any trail you're tunning. Mmmm bbq. :D:D

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I Love To rock crawl!

Rather I'm driving my truck or riding as passenger with my man! In below zero weather or above Oh my god its HOT!! weather, Come rain or shine its rock crawlin weather! You take pics, you talk a bunch of bull ****, you fix trucks (or some days tow trucks:rofl:). Which is usually my truck towing His!

:eek: Am I reading this correctly??? I thought chicks hated Toyota's (at least my Toyota anyway :rofl:)... That's awsome! :cool:

Last edited:

reddevil

'93 Cherokee
moabchristmas025.jpg

Wheeling is a family sport for us! My 4 year old girl wants to be a Cherokee driver when she grows up (I'm sure she will pick a better 4X4 in the next 12 years.):D

GI'sCHICK

unltd1:

love ur list - but it seems I have a pretty little wrangler - but I'll be working on that ;) teehee!

Most of us "jeep chicks" are burly lesbians or just doing it to "bond" with our guy.

Hmmmm....Dont know what to make of that, I LOVE girls, but does that make me a lesbian? I'm definately NOT burly - LOL :rofl:

Hope to meet ya on the trails.....

Last edited: