Wanted: Chick With Own Rig !

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
thats my girl!!! oh somwone wanted proof she is cute... picture attached...

Attachments

• John Hall 069a.jpg
    John Hall 069a.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
U

unltd1

unltd1:

love ur list - but it seems I have a pretty little wrangler - but I'll be working on that ;) teehee!

Most of us "jeep chicks" are burly lesbians or just doing it to "bond" with our guy.

Hmmmm....Dont know what to make of that, I LOVE girls, but does that make me a lesbian? I'm definately NOT burly - LOL :rofl:

Hope to meet ya on the trails.....

:eek:.......and #11: Jeep girls like other Jeep girls ;)

don't get these guys started...by the way, let's clear something up quickly. girls who like other girls aren't lesbians. girls who want a relationship with other girls are lesbians. and girls who look like guys and want a relationship with other girls are "burly lesbians". and what am i? i am goat's smirking revenge...

to all the guys posting on this topic (and there are a LOT), "these are not the droids you are looking for....move along":rofl:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
1140284765038.jpg

GI'sCHICK

JEEPTJ38:
Just a little - but most made it in the pan :D was my 1st oil change!

unltd1:
Thanks for clearing that up for these boys! Us gals need to stick together in this lifestyle....Got ur back, Girl! teehee.....

kyojin

My wife didn't like off roading when we started going. Then I started letting her drive it and she started to like it. She has done fins and things, Mineral basin, Forrest Lake, and Rattlesnake. She will never be into it as much as I am but she enjoys a trail ride every once in a while. I bought her a Cherokee that will be built into a mall crawler. My 18 mo. old son enjoys off roading now too. Sometimes you just have to convert a non-wheeling chick to a wheeling chick.

JPNGRL44

Unhealthy Obsession
Why cant I find a chick in Utah (21-25) with her own rig so I dont have to spend weeks ordering parts to fix my rig from the little "o ya this should impress her" routine ,:rofl:

Jeep chicks are out there, and some do own there own rigs! But like others have said you have to be fast, or atleast able to keep up on the trails :p

Marrying one however becomes a whole new rock race! When my husband and I married we couldn't afford to have two jeeps so we sold both and bought one to share.... now we fight over what types of mods we want next, who gets to drive it to work, whose turn it is to drive the trail, who takes claim of each scrach or dent, and of course who the jeep "really" belongs too. :rofl::rofl:

We sure do love rock crawling though! The biggest bennefit we have found is two incomes going towards one jeep! Makes for more trips, more mods, and more FUN FUN FUN!!!

Jeep chicks are out there, and some do own there own rigs! But like others have said you have to be fast, or atleast able to keep up on the trails :p

Marrying one however becomes a whole new rock race! When my husband and I married we couldn't afford to have two jeeps so we sold both and bought one to share.... now we fight over what types of mods we want next, who gets to drive it to work, whose turn it is to drive the trail, who takes claim of each scrach or dent, and of course who the jeep "really" belongs too. :rofl::rofl:

We sure do love rock crawling though! The biggest bennefit we have found is two incomes going towards one jeep! Makes for more trips, more mods, and more FUN FUN FUN!!!

Wait a second.....are you the better half of that cute red jeep that ran Rusty Nail with us?

lostsamurai

FnZuKiN24/7
CODY!!! its guys like you, driving off cliffs that made girls like mine scared to go off road, some jack@#% in highschool scared her and now she wont get in the ol sami and go wheelin

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com

Hubby?! Just a year ago I was replacing your SYE and doing body work on your rig because your ex ruined it, and now your married? Hopefully to someone else; because once a cheater always a cheater. ;) Or is this the guy that you showed up with to pick it up? Anyway sorry for the thread hijack and congrats!! :D

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Hubby?! Just a year ago I was replacing your SYE and doing body work on your rig because your ex ruined it, and now your married? Hopefully to someone else; because once a cheater always a cheater. ;) Or is this the guy that you showed up with to pick it up? Anyway sorry for the thread hijack and congrats!! :D

:rofl: yup different guy ;) That weekend that we came to pick it up was right after I met her.

Like she said:

But like others have said you have to be fast

JPNGRL44

Unhealthy Obsession

He He He, wow that was a year ago wasn't it! Yeah my sweet husband was the one who came with me to pick it up. Actually I hate to admit it, but the jerk is the one who helped me find him. The weekend after I met you guys out at waynes world was the weekend that he took my jeep out and wrecked it. After finally getting it back from him I came here for help in getting the damage fixed. Well it just so happens that my current hubby is a member of the forum, and after a few pm's he some how convinced me into going to dinner with him! :eek: Well to make a short story even shorter 8 months later we were married! :eek::D And it seems as though while being spoiled rotten with a new jeep, and lots of jeeping trips I forgot to THANK YOU! for helping me fix my jeep as well as find my hubby!

So like stated before we are out there, but you have to be fast! Once discovered by the right guy all it takes is a nice rig, and a decent ring (lol) to tie us down. :cool:

He He He, wow that was a year ago wasn't it! Yeah my sweet husband was the one who came with me to pick it up. Actually I hate to admit it, but the jerk is the one who helped me find him. The weekend after I met you guys out at waynes world was the weekend that he took my jeep out and wrecked it. After finally getting it back from him I came here for help in getting the damage fixed. Well it just so happens that my current hubby is a member of the forum, and after a few pm's he some how convinced me into going to dinner with him! :eek: Well to make a short story even shorter 8 months later we were married! :eek::D And it seems as though while being spoiled rotten with a new jeep, and lots of jeeping trips I forgot to THANK YOU! for helping me fix my jeep as well as find my hubby!

So like stated before we are out there, but you have to be fast! Once discovered by the right guy all it takes is a nice rig, and a decent ring (lol) to tie us down. :cool:

What a great story! Well, not the part about a butt nugget ex, but the rest of the story! An RME marriage...we should do a write up about that...:) Actually, you know what that really means, we should do a big wheeling trip every year for your anniversary!! Because it only stands to reason that you would want us crazies along on your anniversary...:D