Wanted: Chick With Own Rig !

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I would also like to add that you are not going to find her at the mall shopping in forever 21. I hated it when guy friends would come and hang out with me then cry about how girls were so superficial...its all about where you are looking!!!!

Exactly!! Meet someone at Nordstroms looking at shoes, probably not interested. Someone at Pick and Pull pulling their own motor, probably a good sign :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
ummmm, prolly not. And I say that becuase I know my dirt bike will come first, and second, I can go faster, farther and in less amount of time with a total body workout on a dirt bike!!:D

Yeah but you'll have to get off your bike and push it up the big obstacles. :p

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
uh....whos says that I am riding on the same trails with you when I get my bike...oooooooooo snap!! haha...I bet there is way more to explore too that a buggy cant get to without those big ol tires going off trail. haha.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I brought a girl with me last time in Moab, and after I wasn't paying attention and came about 1" from driving off of a 25' drop off, she wouldn't stop praying and singing "I am a child of God". She's a devout Atheist too btw lol

She had to go back and take a picture of the tire mark......

standard.jpg

I'm not sure she wants to go wheelin again any time soon.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I brought a girl with me last time in Moab, and after I wasn't paying attention and came about 1" from driving off of a 25' drop off, she wouldn't stop praying and singing "I am a child of God". She's a devout Atheist too btw lol

She had to go back and take a picture of the tire mark......

standard.jpg

I'm not sure she wants to go wheelin again any time soon.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

wow 4 pages already. Anyways well I just got back from the dessert for 2 years and now im in Papa New Guine so I have not looked that much and im really not all that worried about it just yet. Guess I'l just have to run with the RME crowd more, then you guys can give me so much crap about it I'll have to go find a passenger.

PS This is what I do for a job.

Attachments

• bullet.jpg
    bullet.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 30

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
wow 4 pages already. Anyways well I just got back from the dessert for 2 years and now im in Papa New Guine so I have not looked that much and im really not all that worried about it just yet. Guess I'l just have to run with the RME crowd more, then you guys can give me so much crap about it I'll have to go find a passenger.

PS This is what I do for a job.

cool. Unless you drive an Amigo then you aren't welcome.

I had a good friend that was a helicopter mechanic for the Navy. He now has a bitchen government job working on aircraft.