warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

mierdota

kgb said:
Its one thing to do that kind of work on your own stuff but to get paid for it is shamefull. I would do all you can to get your money back. I would do everything that has been mentioned here and more, post on Pirate the can fix anything, ask Mark Wenzel

well i have already called rock krawler and am waiting to hear back from them

wildkid

...Jeepless...
:eek: I'm not quite sure how you have managed not to go completely ape-shiz! You are much better at anger management than I ;)
That said, I'll add this, the work performed on your rig is a crime. I say that in all honesty. You have been a victim. You need to take this up in a legal manner. That is all.

mierdota

its not that i can control my anger i just forgive and for get easily i am to nice of a person to go ape shiz i would probably feel bad after

SICK99TJ

Poop Why Are You Leeding Everyone To Believe That You Are Driving This? When You Picked It Up It Was A Rolling Chasis. Everyone Who Has Said I Am Glad Your Alive Are All Being Leed To Think This Is A Rig That Is On The Road, And Its Not. I Am Glad That Noone Is Dead But Come On You Are Only Telling Half Truths To The Rest Of The People Reading This.

rockkrawler

The other Half!!!

First things first. This was a frame and not a JEEP or not even a driving vehicle.

To clarify this THE FRAME was dropped off in our driveway. Also axles were upside down over the weekend and left a oil slick in the driveway. Bare axles no brackets. When the brackets showed up after they were stock cut off brackets. AS the radius arm bracket it came from another customers jeep and was donated to help with the budget crisis.

As for the issue of #1 Money. Poop knew he wanted the X factor 7" lift but could not afford it so we made a payment plan.

2499.99 was the price on the system. 198.20 is the shipping. For a total of 2697.99 not including labor!!!. I agreed to sell this system for 2000.00 as he is an 18 year old kid who came to me and knew the product he wanted. He stated, (I want a 7" X Factor Long Arm). But he could not afford it so Creasey Offroad accepted payments for the product and no deposit.

Quote:
Well they were leaving out of town that day so they just pushed it out side cause I said I wanted to come get it so I saw them when I picked it up but didn’t want to leave it outside for the whole weekend so I just took it I was going to take it back to them and have them fix it but I don’t think they even deserve a chance after pulling a stunt like that

We went out of town and arranged for it to be picked up the following week. Poop agreed to this. As for a phone call when I was out of town. I was surprised. & confused: I agreed with poop to get it to him when we returned. He called a employee with a scheduling conflict and needed it then!!! His engine was going to be put in. He called matt and stressed urgency. He needed it by noon and asked for it to be left outside so he could come pick it up, as it was inside during that whole time . He made arrangements with Matt. These weld/MOCK UP were for a quick get by as the trac bar needed to be custom as was discussed with poop. Trac bar was custom because of the axle situation. He brought in Chevy axles instead of ford axles and and now high steer now was in the equation which needed to be built.

Matt let the jeep go as the engine was being put in(STILL NOT IN TO OUR KNOWLEDGE). Poop knew from me that the steering and trac bar was going to be done as soon as the engine was.

When it comes to it-There was no labor ever paid for. The frame was always going to leave and come back to finish the new high steer and trac bar. Welds that are shown are temporary to get the engine in and there are items that were not going to even be there in the finished project.. Product that was paid for was and is going to be delivered. If poop wants the trac bar with the kit good luck putting it in on a passenger side axle drop. Poop has been misleading. Did all of you think he paid for labor??? Well he didn't. 2200.00 was for the product

As for the deal I am sorry Poop as I have said! But now my ??? why was this not finished at the place you said you paid to finish it??? LA Performance

Poop said he would bring it back. That he was not mad it was his dad??? We gave poop a 450.00 dollar bumper as an apology without ever seeing the welds and asked him to bring it back ASAP to finish the project. We still never saw the jeep (frame) again and these are the first pics and we still feel that we should get the opportunity to make it right. But as LA Performance was paid to make it right it should be over. Wow Poop as I said bring it in and we will get it done.

Originally Posted by RockMonkey
Id really like to hear something from Creasey's offroad. There are two sides to every story, and I'd really like to hear what their side is. Poop (if that is your real name)I think you did the right thing bringing it to a capable shop to be fixed. Sadly, I think by not giving them a chance to fix it (or screw it up more), you are not going to get anything back from him. I'd just chalk it up to experience and not make the same mistake again. Post some pics of the repair work! I can't imagine what Brandon could do to fix it short of grinding it all down and starting over.

I would rather take the lift off and just let Brandon build his own for it but then ill just have their lift sitting around and be out that money I was going to let him fix it at first but after talking to lots of people the way he wanted to do it would not work with the track bar set up and stuff. Plus he wanted me to pay almost $500 in labor from before I think if he has to fix it he should have to eat all the labor so I just took that money and put it towards the cost at anarchy

You never gave us creasey offroad the chance to make it right and it was delivered early as a favor to you. The 500.00 was the labor for the setup of the suspension that was done with a pair of bare axles that were placed in the vehicle and was never paid for. I appreciate RockMonkey for his post on this as there are two sides. I also would of loved to do the regular install!!! as you can never do this for 500.00 as a favor for someone who couldn’t afford it. I have and always learn from experiences. I can not let this go. I have

OH YEA THE FRAME WELDS WERE PAINTED BLACK WHEN IT LEFT SO THAT WOULD EXPLAIN YOUR BAD PREP JOB TRYING TO FIX ARE WELDS.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT CREASEY OFFROAD.

801-266-2999
WWW.CREASEYOFFROAD.COM
BEN & SCOTT CREASEY

HERE IS A COUPLE OF ARE WELDS ILL POST AS MANY AS NEEDED OF ANY WELD YOU WANT IF WE HAVE DONE IT

Jeeptj98

SICK99TJ said:
WHY ARE WE ABLE TO PIMP A SHOP WHO HAS THE OWNER BAND FROM THIS BOARD?......:confused: .......ANARCHY

See there you go again! He isn't in your words "Pimping a Shop" he is just stating a issue that he had with the first shop and how he is having it fixed it. It really sounds like you are trying to "Pimp a Shop" :rolleyes: And one more thing I don't care how many excuses are made but a business should NEVER let something leave there shop that is in that bad of shape regardless if it was being driven out of the shop. I mean could you imagine if the person that had this work done didn't understand how bad these welds were and took that thing off road when it is all put back together?

Last edited by a moderator:

SICK99TJ

Poor said:
See there you go again! He isn't in your words "Pimping a Shop" he is just stating a issue that he had with the first shop and how he is having it fixed it. It really sounds like you are trying to "Pimp a Shop" :rolleyes:

POOR WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? I KNOW THAT HE DOES GOOD WORK, BUT THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE POST EVERY CHANCE POOP HAS TO MENTION THAT SHOPS NAME HE DOES. I HAVE NOT SAID ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THAT "SAID SHOP" IS THE WAY TO GO OR NOT GO TO ANYONE ON THE POST. JUST LIKE ROCKMONKEY I AM SAYING THAT THERE ARE BOTH SIDES AND NOW THAT CREASEY HAS POSTED HIS SIDE LET PEOPLE MAKE UP THERE OWN MIND AND NOT UP PLAY OR DOWN PLAY A SHOPS ABILITY UNLESS YOU HAVE HAD THE CHANCE TO WORK WITH IT. I HAVE HAD BRANDON DO WORK, IF YOU READ I SAID IT IS GOOD WORK. I ALSO HAVE HAD CREASEY WORK ON MY JEEP AND HIS WORK IS GOOD. SO AS YOU PUT IT I AM NOT PIMPING ONE SHOP OVER ANOTHER.-_-

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
So all this happened over a year ago?

OH YEA THE FRAME WELDS WERE PAINTED BLACK WHEN IT LEFT SO THAT WOULD EXPLAIN YOUR BAD PREP JOB TRYING TO FIX ARE WELDS.

Thats funny, when were these pictures taken?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
rockkrawler said:
attachment.php

This weld was not painted after it was welded. You can see where the paint on the frame was burnt, and there is no overspray on the weld itself. You can also see the discoloration in the weld and that it is contaminated.

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
chadschoon said:
ya and who the heck just welds like that for temp???

And on top of that, how long have any of us seen an unpainted weld go without rust getting on it in the Utah salt air? I ask since this was all returned in what jun of 05?

If it wernt painted whe it left the shop, when were these photos taken? If recently than someone other than Creasey welded on it....

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
rockkrawler said:
First things first. This was a frame and not a JEEP or not even a driving vehicle.

To clarify this THE FRAME was dropped off in our driveway. Also axles were upside down over the weekend and left a oil slick in the driveway. Bare axles no brackets. When the brackets showed up after they were stock cut off brackets. AS the radius arm bracket it came from another customers jeep and was donated to help with the budget crisis.

As for the issue of #1 Money. Poop knew he wanted the X factor 7" lift but could not afford it so we made a payment plan.

2499.99 was the price on the system. 198.20 is the shipping. For a total of 2697.99 not including labor!!!. I agreed to sell this system for 2000.00 as he is an 18 year old kid who came to me and knew the product he wanted. He stated, (I want a 7" X Factor Long Arm). But he could not afford it so Creasey Offroad accepted payments for the product and no deposit.

Quote:
Well they were leaving out of town that day so they just pushed it out side cause I said I wanted to come get it so I saw them when I picked it up but didn’t want to leave it outside for the whole weekend so I just took it I was going to take it back to them and have them fix it but I don’t think they even deserve a chance after pulling a stunt like that

We went out of town and arranged for it to be picked up the following week. Poop agreed to this. As for a phone call when I was out of town. I was surprised. & confused: I agreed with poop to get it to him when we returned. He called a employee with a scheduling conflict and needed it then!!! His engine was going to be put in. He called matt and stressed urgency. He needed it by noon and asked for it to be left outside so he could come pick it up, as it was inside during that whole time . He made arrangements with Matt. These weld/MOCK UP were for a quick get by as the trac bar needed to be custom as was discussed with poop. Trac bar was custom because of the axle situation. He brought in Chevy axles instead of ford axles and and now high steer now was in the equation which needed to be built.

Matt let the jeep go as the engine was being put in(STILL NOT IN TO OUR KNOWLEDGE). Poop knew from me that the steering and trac bar was going to be done as soon as the engine was.

When it comes to it-There was no labor ever paid for. The frame was always going to leave and come back to finish the new high steer and trac bar. Welds that are shown are temporary to get the engine in and there are items that were not going to even be there in the finished project.. Product that was paid for was and is going to be delivered. If poop wants the trac bar with the kit good luck putting it in on a passenger side axle drop. Poop has been misleading. Did all of you think he paid for labor??? Well he didn't. 2200.00 was for the product

As for the deal I am sorry Poop as I have said! But now my ??? why was this not finished at the place you said you paid to finish it??? LA Performance

Poop said he would bring it back. That he was not mad it was his dad??? We gave poop a 450.00 dollar bumper as an apology without ever seeing the welds and asked him to bring it back ASAP to finish the project. We still never saw the jeep (frame) again and these are the first pics and we still feel that we should get the opportunity to make it right. But as LA Performance was paid to make it right it should be over. Wow Poop as I said bring it in and we will get it done.

Originally Posted by RockMonkey
Id really like to hear something from Creasey's offroad. There are two sides to every story, and I'd really like to hear what their side is. Poop (if that is your real name)I think you did the right thing bringing it to a capable shop to be fixed. Sadly, I think by not giving them a chance to fix it (or screw it up more), you are not going to get anything back from him. I'd just chalk it up to experience and not make the same mistake again. Post some pics of the repair work! I can't imagine what Brandon could do to fix it short of grinding it all down and starting over.

I would rather take the lift off and just let Brandon build his own for it but then ill just have their lift sitting around and be out that money I was going to let him fix it at first but after talking to lots of people the way he wanted to do it would not work with the track bar set up and stuff. Plus he wanted me to pay almost $500 in labor from before I think if he has to fix it he should have to eat all the labor so I just took that money and put it towards the cost at anarchy

You never gave us creasey offroad the chance to make it right and it was delivered early as a favor to you. The 500.00 was the labor for the setup of the suspension that was done with a pair of bare axles that were placed in the vehicle and was never paid for. I appreciate RockMonkey for his post on this as there are two sides. I also would of loved to do the regular install!!! as you can never do this for 500.00 as a favor for someone who couldn’t afford it. I have and always learn from experiences. I can not let this go. I have

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT CREASEY OFFROAD.

801-266-2999
WWW.CREASEYOFFROAD.COM
BEN & SCOTT CREASEY

HERE IS A COUPLE OF ARE WELDS ILL POST AS MANY AS NEEDED OF ANY WELD YOU WANT IF WE HAVE DONE IT

Are you saying that the weld pics poop posted were not done by your shop, or are you saying they were just temporary tacks that were done by your shop? If you say they were not done at all by your shop then ok we need to decide who to beleive. If temporary then the pics still show very poor fabricating skills (probably the worst I have ever seen from a "profesional" shop. Those welds need to be completely ground out to fix and that is not how to tack something. I personally don't care who owes who, that is between the two of you, but that work is what you would expect from a 5 year old.

muleskinner

Badcop said:
If it wernt painted whe it left the shop, when were these photos taken? If recently than someone other than Creasey welded on it....

Taken Dec. 12 2005 @ 15:28
F/4
ISO 80
Focal Lenth 11.5mm
Flash used

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.