WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION? LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!!

airmanwilliams

have you used your bender yet?

haha nope. think I just liked the idea of having one, havent found the time to escape and use it yet plus I havent moved the samurai to my buddies place down the road from me yet where I can work on it easier.. 1tontom used it on his bronco for his bumpers and then one of the xj zachs is using it for his cage and front clip.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Whenever I wear boxers, I get a whole batwing thing going on down there.... do you think that maybe baby powder would help?

airmanwilliams

So im thinking of taking on a cool little project of lifting a radio flyer wagon. Anyone here know where to get some of the lift kits for these? Ive seen some on bajawagons.com and like them but may end up seeing if a buddy can help me fab some stuff for it, just want to really get ideas and such and if there is a kit for the right price maybe buy one.

airmanwilliams

Yes just have to get a smaller die. Don't think I want to use 1.5" tube all around. So I think that's the plan now, the wife wants to lift a wagon and a friend and I might try and do a little crawler so ill be going to the store to get a new wagon for her project and to the DI to look for a cheap wagon to work from for a small crawler, maybe made with 1/2" or 3/4" tube(whichever my friend has laying around).If anyone spots a cheap used protools 105 die for 1/2" or 3/4" tube let me know please. Im going to start looking for a small hand bender in those sizes tonight.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
If you lift a little red wagon you HAVE to link it with coilovers and airbumps. And put some of your groundeffect LEDs on it. Otherwise we'll all laugh at you.

airmanwilliams

If you lift a little red wagon you HAVE to link it with coilovers and airbumps. And put some of your groundeffect LEDs on it. Otherwise we'll all laugh at you.

Don't forget the stereo too. Haha the wife would kill me. Now on the small tube chassis one is another story, might have to think on lights and stuff to put on it. I ordered a steering wheel and a few small 1.5" gauges for that one already.:D

airmanwilliams

Just found this on pirate and its exactly what im looking to do but make it a bit bigger for my 3yearold son and may push the front out with a hood that has a small cooler underneath for a couple drinks or whatever else. And ofcourse it needs some of those bicycle wheel light generators on it to run some sweet rocklights under it, a speaker you can plug your ipod into, and a steering wheel to keep the kid occupied. ;) What do you think?

Attachments

• sandrail stroller.jpg
    sandrail stroller.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

UFAB

Customer's Jeep build. Never even seen the pavement, happened while we cycled the suspension. LOL

IMG_20130404_122945_zps59d019b9.jpg