WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION? LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!!

Cascadia

Undecided
I used to get my motors on eBay for my Hondas. There are a lot of Jim motors on there so they are built better and somewhat faster. Usually really good prices.

Jesser04

New clutch and axles in my Elantra today.. Took about 10 hours. No lift, just jack on the driveway.
I did the same thing on mine this spring what year is yours? Total pain in the a$$! If its around a 2002 you should pull the little baffle out of the hydraulic clutch cylinder. It will make it last longer this time around and I perfer the way it drives without it.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I did the same thing on mine this spring what year is yours? Total pain in the a$$! If its around a 2002 you should pull the little baffle out of the hydraulic clutch cylinder. It will make it last longer this time around and I perfer the way it drives without it.

It is a 2002. And it was a pain.. Wish I had known the fork lever release BEFORE I started. It would have saved some time. Whats this Baffle removal you speak of??

airmanwilliams

Just moved through a mob at the centerville walmart for 13 boxes of twinkies for $2 each and was offered $5 each when I was leaving. :D no thanks they are all going on ebay. just wish I could have bought more.

Attachments

• 1129121558.jpg
    1129121558.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Just moved through a mob at the centerville walmart for 13 boxes of twinkies for $2 each and was offered $5 each when I was leaving. :D no thanks they are all going on ebay. just wish I could have bought more.

They are going to make enough money this month to pay all their debts off..

airmanwilliams

favorite recipies for injection of a smoked turkey? we just got 3 turkeys for our freezer(1 to give a dinner to a neighbor for christmas and 2 for us). ive decided to smoke one tomorrow in our smoker but would like to try out my new injector and cant decide what recipe to use. NO ALCOHOL and I like spice but not too much and im using cherry wood that I have.

airmanwilliams

Has anyone tried these 1.5w led lights yet and can tell me if they are worth putting under a vehicle? The round ones I had on here awhile back are junk for underbody lights and too cheap so I thought I would search for ones that cost abit more but are still cheap so not to drain all my brothers funds for his new tracker he is restoring and wants lights under. My led strip lights arent bad but he doesnt want them and would rather use these round ones if anyone has good reviews of them. seller is asking $34 a pair,is that good? Here is the info on them.

Light color:Cold White.
Voltage: DC 12V.
Power: 1.5W X 2, 110LM, 8000-10000K.

Item size: 21*24mm

Attachments

• $T2eC16JHJGwE9n)ySdV+BP6SUsyvKg~~60_1.jpg
    $T2eC16JHJGwE9n)ySdV+BP6SUsyvKg~~60_1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 4